It felt like the two of us were looking into each other's souls. I couldn't help but smile before leaning forward to seal our lips once more. The kiss started to get more heated as time passed. After a few moments I cut our kissing short, him now confused.

Without saying a word I slowly pulled his white T-shirt over my head, and unhooked my bra. I dropped them both on the ground as Xavier stared at my body in awe. I could tell by the look on his face that he wanted to touch me so badly. I was in nothing but my laced underwear.

"Now... I want you to make love to me." I spoke out before biting my lip.

With no hesitation, Xavier's warm lips were on my own. He swiftly picked me up and laid me back on the bed. His large hands found my breasts and he squeezed them gently, a small gasp coming from me. Our tongues slid against one another as if they were fighting.

Everything at the moment just felt so right. Our chests were pressed together. Our skin on fire. It felt amazing. The heat radiating between us was turning me on even more.

Both of my legs were on each side of his body. I could feel his cock pushing up against my core. He's so big. He started to hump against me slowly as if we were already making love. Our kisses were slow, passionate.

Both of my hands were in his, our fingers entangled and he had mine pressed against the bed, just above my head.

He continued with his movement, slowing rubbing himself against me. Those soft, plumped lips moved towards my neck. He gently begins sucking on the nape of my neck. I moaned out as I found myself rolling my hips, pushing myself harder against his erection.

He kisses his way up to my ear before putting more weight on his lower body, holding me down so I'd stop grinding against him. The whisper of his voice is so hot, "You said you wanted me to make love to you right? So I'm going to be slow the entire time."

He then starts to suck on my earlobe, "I want my cock to thrust slowly in and out of you. No matter how I feel or how bad you want me to fuck you, I'll only go slow. I want to express myself, show you that you'll always have my heart. I want us to share this moment together as one."

He then gets up and begins to slowly pull off his dress pants, as well as my laced panties. I continued to stare into his eyes as he removed the rest of his clothing off.

His cock then breaks free from his clothing. It's huge, like I remember it. Xavier then licks my slit a few times, making it more wet for his member. His body was soon back against mine. The two of us staring at one another.

He positions his cock to the opening of my pussy. He watches my face intensively as he opens my pussy with the head of his cock. He holds his cock as he slowly eases himself further.

A painful moan escaped from me, I bit my lip as I tried ignoring the pain. It hurts. He's so big it hurts. He then pushes even further. I could feel my pussy gripping him tightly.

As he continued to push further, the pain was slowly turning into pleasure. Slowly he's a few inches inside of me, his gaze never failing. He looks so sexy. I wanted to tangle my hands in his hair but I decided not to, so I could focus on his face and expressions. His lips part slightly and he quietly moans. Even further, and further. He was finally all the way inside of me.

My pussy is stretched around his member. Another moan escaped from me. He was now still, he wasn't moving. He wanted to enjoy the feeling of being close to me a little longer. The feeling of his cock twitching inside of me made me moan again.