Ryunosuke takes a look at Mui as if to say "Save me!" And says "Wouldn't that start a fire?" After that moment Mui can't stop herself and starts laughing again. It might have been the funniest scene she'd ever seen in her life! In a few seconds, she calms herself down and decides to save him. She goes to his side and grabs his free arm.

She didn't even look at her and said, "What are you doing here? I've been waiting for you for hours!" The moment she says that, woman looks at her in surprise. There is an immediate expression of enlightenment her face.

"You... Aren't you Aiba Mui?"

Mui squints at her and says, "So what if I am?" And same time tugs Ryunosuke out of her grip. The woman was just about to grab onto his arm again when Gaku's voice is heard.

''Ryu! Hurry up!''

Mui looks ahead in surprise and sees Gaku and Tenn waiting for him by the elevator. She quickly gets over her surprise and takes Ryunosuke away from the woman with quick steps. And goes to the two of them.

Ryunosuke looks gratefully at Gaku.

''Sorry. Thanks.''

Tenn proudly said, "The show the president put you on seems to be going pretty well. Everyone thinks you're sexy and handsome.'' And Mui can't object as she's just witnessed that he's right.

Gaku continues walking by saying "I'm hotter."

Then Tenn follows him and says, "I'm hot too." He really was, if she had to admit it. She certainly couldn't deny that.

Ryunosuke follows them and takes Mui, who is still on his arm, with him.

"You're both incredible."

Ryunosuke notices IDOLISH7 and stops his steps. "Those guys.."

Just then, Tenn and Gaku stop and look in the direction Ryunosuke is facing.

Tsugumi looks at them nervously. ''Hello there. Thing...''

Riku gets up from his seat and looks straight at Tenn.

''Tenn-nii..''

Mui looks at Tenn curiously, and Tenn looks at Riku for a few seconds, ignoring her. After that, he continues as if he wasn't there. Seeing Riku's sad state, Mui wants to go to him and gets out of Ryunosuke's arm. Just as she was about to turn and leave, Ryunosuke's hand gripped her wrist and stopped her. She turns to look at him questioningly.

"For the thing just now.. Thank you. I'm not sure I would be able to get away from her if you weren't by my side.."

Mui smiles at him.

"I think you owe me. And you're welcome." She winks.

Tenn frowned as he watched the interaction between them, but Mui wasn't even aware of it. Ryunosuke smiles at her and lets her go. Immediately afterward, Mui runs into Riku's arms.

Riku stumbles a bit as she suddenly jumps into his arms, but quickly regains his balance and wraps his arms around her. Tenn stared at them both in shock at this gesture. Since when had they been this friendly?

"If you were going to come here, you could at least let me know!"

"I didn't know you were coming here! It seems like we haven't really been communicating lately.. That's why I missed you so much!" She wraps her arms around him tighter.

Tenn can't stand this scene anymore and starts to walk away from there with fast steps. Gaku and Ryunosuke quickly go after him.

_______

"Do you have movie shoots here?"

Mui nods her head in approval. "And you're here for the mv shoot? You're finally going to debut, huh? Here is good news at last!"