Chapter 56

Archer

It's been months since they took her, months that I haven't heard or seen her. Months since I last saw that cherry lips and those bright green eyes. She was my everything. My love, the missing half of my soul, my life.

My phone began to ring and I answered it on the third ring, the caller's name showed that it was from Jax.

"We got the intel that they have sighted the twins in this area near north. The club is called Incubus."

At the mention of these damned twins my heart spikes and my blood boiled. I'm sure they kept my beautiful fiancee locked in some of their estates. I gritted my teeth, my poor Brianna, I hope she is okay, I hope he didn't do anything wrong with her.

"Prepare the cars, I think it's time to pay them a little visit," I say loading my glock with amo. 

The ride towards the north was tense, no one spoke or talk, my mind is focused on one thing, to capture them and take back what is mine.

After the interrogation with their mother Odette, she begged me not to kill them if we catch them alive.

Please they need help. I'm begging you please don't kill my sons. They are the only family I have left.

I mulled her words, as much as I want to kill them, she is right but that doesn't mean I can have my little fun, after all, they stole something precious to me. Something valuable that is even worthy of their life, my Brianna.

We arrived around seven in the evening, as expected, the club is in full swing, people danced as their life had depended on it, the loud beat and sensual sound adding the effect on the now growing crowd of gyrating bodies.

"Secure the area, and block all the possible exits."

"Copy."

Jax surveyed the scene with keen eyes.

"This is the last place I never expect to see them," Chase says as he took a swig on his beer.

"Yeah, the fuckers think they can go around and party like it's nothing." Jax scoffed narrowing his eyes.

A dark chuckle escapes my lips.

"They can do whatever they want tonight because when I get my hands on them, this will be the last time they will see the light."

They both laughed as one of our men went inside our VIP booth. It was Nash, one of my juniors.

"Sir, they are here."

Nodding my head in acknowledgment, I took a large gulp in my whiskey and stood on my feet.

"It's showtime," I smirked, cocking my glock. 

The gyrating bodies began to lessen, Ethan must have herded the partygoers. The music was still on, I spot Chase in his position ready to knock down the bouncer with his massive frame.

"She went inside the restroom followed by two guards," Ethan said in the earpiece. She is safe, good.

"Now as for the others—arrest them and don't let anyone escape."

-

The following events are a series of shooting and screaming. 

"I'm going to find her, first thing first, the two gunmen in the hallway, keep one alive to talk, if they fired a gun you know what to do."

"Crystal."

With that, I sprint fast to the crowd, women clad in their sexy dresses longer in the hallways crying, I paid them no mind, Ethan will lead them into a safe place, it was a bother to worry about keeping a frantic civilian alive in the heat of work. As much as I want to kill them, The twins were the key to knowing where she is.