Suna goes back into the shed and I head towards the house.

suna pov-

I go back to the shed, trying to get (y/n) out of my head. But of course someone has to ruin it.

"Where's (y/n)?", Aran asks.

"She's just gone to the bathroom, she'll be back."
I hope.

He nods and we carry on speaking for a long while. I look to my right and see Osamu and (y/n)'s friend cuddling, she's nearly asleep and he's playing with her hair.

I find myself feeling uneasy because of that. I wish that it was me. No, not in Osamu or (y/n)'s friend's position, but just experiencing something like that.

And I kinda wish it was with (y/n). Fake girlfriend or not, she makes me feel safe. She smells nice, like a warm, homely smell, it's sweet but not overbearing and I wish I could just-

"Suna, maybe you should go check on your girlfriend? It's been like 30 minutes.", Osamu states, snapping me back to reality.

"Uh, right. Yeah you're right.", I struggle to get my words out and he raises an eyebrow at me as I leave the shed.

y/n pov-

Once I had managed to get away from Suna, I made a beeline for the exit of the house. Mya is going back with Osamu, so I don't have to worry about her being stranded.

I wanted to walk home, but I realised it was too far. Way too far. I'm sure my Mum wouldn't appreciate me asking her to pick me up when she's only dropped us off around 2 and a half hours ago.

So I decided to wait it out, sitting on the steps at the front of the house, letting the breeze stroke my face.
It had been about half an hour, I hadn't even checked my phone, instead letting myself be consumed by thought.

Now, I'm fiddling with my bracelet, looking passively into the darkness ahead. Wind blows the leaves, making them rustle eerily, and I can almost make out the outline of bird nests. The night sky is dotted with a few stars, but not too many.

I've never really been interested in stars, but I know Mya loves everything about space. So now at night, I find myself looking for different constellations she's told me about.

Suddenly, the door swings open behind me and I jump a little. Turning around, I see Suna standing there, looking upset.

"Why did you do that?", he asks frustratedly.

"Do what?", I monotonously reply, turning back to face the darkness.

"Why did you leave me?"

"Why do you care Suna? Lani wasn't even there, we don't need to put on a show for the fucking twins."

"You're meant to be my girlfriend.", he steps closer to me and I hear the annoyance in his voice grow.

"Fake girlfriend. You keep forgetting that Suna.", I inform sassily.

"You made me look like an idiot!", he raises his voice, and that just makes me switch.

"You are an idiot! Who the fuck asks such a big favour from someone who clearly can't stand them, and then complains when they don't follow you like they're your bitch?!", I shout at him, getting enraged myself.

"Well then why would you accept it?! It's not like I forced you!", he yells back.

"I felt bad! Is this what I get for feeling a little bit of sympathy? Maybe you should get with Lani, you're obviously made for each other!"

"Do you know how stupid you sound right now? It's pathetic!"

"You're pathetic! Too pussy to reject a girl so you make a whole scheme just to avoid her? Grow the fuck up!"

"I need to grow up? You're the one who doesn't even have your emotions in check, you act like a fucking 5 year old! You need help, get a therapist!"

I've been getting help for years, and you knew that. Everyone knew that.

So why would you, how could you say something like that?

"I have one. Already."

"(y/n) I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that, please just-"

"Just stop it Suna. Stop trying to control everything. You know I'm not gonna change. Maybe I did make a mistake by agreeing to help you.", my voice is low now, and I sit back down, looking back into the distance once again.

He sighs, "I'll call you.", then walks back inside, slamming the door.

"And I won't answer.", I mumble.

Do you see what I mean now? This is why I don't like helping people. I'm not a horrible person, it just gets thrown right back into my face.

I know I shouldn't have ditched him, and could've tried a little harder to keep my cool, but it's not like he approached the situation perfectly either.

-

"I will fuck him up, I don't care."

"Shut up shittykawa, you can't fight."

After the argument with Suna, I got a cab back to my empty house. Then, I went up to my bathroom, had a shower, changed into sweatpants and a hoodie, then made a group facetime call with Oikawa and Iwaizumi so I could tell them everything that just happened.

Mya had also texted me, but I know she's with Osamu and I don't want to burden her.

"I just wish I'd stop losing my temper.", I sigh and toss a tennis ball into the air, catching it after.

"It's not all on you, if he was winding you up, what did he expect? Anyone would lose their temper with someone like that.", Iwaizumi replies and begins getting under his covers.

"Yeah exactly. Surely he should've known that you'd lose your shit too, I'm sure he'll understand. But are you going to forgive him?", Oikawa chimes in.

"I don't really have a choice. We sit next to each other in class now, and both of my 2 friends are linked to him somehow. It's not like I can avoid him. Plus, there's still the fake girlfriend charade.", I explain.

"Well, if it was me, I'd tell him to fuck off. But that's just me I guess. Hey listen I'm so tired, I need to sleep. Night, I love you.", Iwaizumi says with a yawn.

"I love you too Iwa. I'm gonna go to sleep too. Love you Tooru.", I grab my phone, only to see Oikawa already sleeping.

We end the call and I switch off my lights.

I hate parties.