𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼𝐼

Start from the beginning

"I felt dizzy," I sob, "No, I still feel dizzy and now I'm throwing up."

"Did you eat something bad?" He asks holding onto my wrist, "You shouldn't be having any problems like this. It's been two years since you ever felt sick."

"I don't know," I sob as I think. I didn't have breakfast because I wasn't hungry and yesterday, I had lunch and dinner with Taehyung. Then it hits me — I MISSED MY PERIOD. What if...? What if I'm pregnant? But I took my pills without fail. It's not possible. And Taehyung was careful enough to pull out whenever I didn't.

"Tae," I look at him, "What if... What if I'm pregnant?"

"What?" He raises his eyebrow, "I thought you took pills."

"I missed my period," I inform him.

"Oh," his face lightens up but he suddenly frowns, "I'm sorry."

"No, it's not your fault," I shake my head, "A-Are you mad at me?"

"Of course, I'm not!" He cups my face, "You don't know how happy I'd be if you're pregnant. I'd be the happiest man alive, dear."

"But what if we're not ready? I'm not ready?" I ask. I am messed up myself. I don't even know how to take care of myself properly. How the hell will I raise a child?

"Then we'll get ready," he smiles at me which makes my heart flutter, "We'll get you ready and we'll welcome our baby," he kisses me softly, "But dear, I won't force you to have this child. We can abort-"

"No!" I yell, "Of course not! I want our child. I want to have it but I'm just scared. What if I'm a bad mom?"

"You'll be the best mom ever, dear," he pulls me into a hug, "I believe in you," he softly rubs my arm up and down, "I can't wait to be a dad."

I smiles and tears roll down my cheeks. Taehyung, our child and me... all of us together on a beach. Our child trying to make sandcastles as Taehyung and I sit on the sand watching them with a sweet smile. The way Taehyung would pamper and spoil them. I chuckle at the thought. I look down and fiddle my thumbs. We would be happy. He would be happy. We'd write songs for our kids as he planned with me long ago.

"I can't wait either," I whisper.

"Let's go to the hospital and get you tested," he says as his voice cracks. I hadn't noticed that Taehyung was crying too.

"Are you crying?" I ask through my tears sniffing.

"You made me too happy," he chuckles, "These are happy tears."

I giggle as he lifts me, "Let's go, dear. Let's make sure our baby is fine."

"Can't you sense our baby?" I ask snuggling up to his warmth. He told me that he could sense babies in tummies and tell if someone was pregnant.

"I can sense them only after two months," he replies, "Right now, it's probably only a bunch of cells," he chuckles as he teleports with me back home, "I'll call your friends and let them know that you're with me."

"Okay," I nod gently kissing his neck to comfort him. He was sweating and shivering, "Baby? Are you okay? You're shivering."

"I am," he smiles, 

"Just excited for our baby

"Just excited for our baby."

1164 words

A/N- Epilogue and then done :(