Chapter 19

Anaya POV:

Anaya POV:

Cupping my face gently, Caden slowly brushed his lips against mine. I couldn't help the gasp that escaped at the unfamiliar touch. Placing his other hand around my waist, Caden pulled me tightly against his body. Then he started moving his lips against mine slowly. Not knowing what to do, I kept my mouth closed. After getting no response out of me, he pressed his lips against mine a little harder making my eyes widen.

Pulling back, Caden looked down at me, "Anaya, this is where you're supposed to kiss me back." He said to which I just blinked in shock.

Blushing scarlet, I fisted the collar of his tee-shirt and brought his face down to mine once again. Caden wasted no time in crashing his lips back down on mine. I was surprised at how soft his lips felt against mine. It started slow, with Caden gently moulding his lips against mine. I could feel the electricity between us running through my body like wild fire. I never thought someone; especially Caden could make me feel like this.

Pulling away reluctantly, Caden looked at me in astonishment as I stood there breathing heavily, with him watching me with hawk eyes. Darting out my tongue, I licked my lips before biting it out of nervousness.

Following the movement of my tongue something snapped inside Caden as his eyes darkened exceptionally. Closing the distance between us once again, Caden smashed his lips against mine. But this time, instead of pulling back, he kissed me harder willing my lips to move against his. My hands had made way to the back of his neck as I threaded my fingers through his hair. Groaning, Caden tightened his hold on my waist while his other hand weaved through my long hair, tugging my head back slightly so he could deepen the kiss.

Moaning, I pushed my body further against his, as I tried to feel more of him. My chest molded against his hard chest causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin at the unfamiliar feeling. I gasped when Caden bit my lip lightly. Taking the chance, he shoved his tongue inside my mouth, letting me taste him. He tasted of smoke and the pancakes we had had this morning and I couldn't get enough of it. Addicted... I was addicted to his taste and his kisses.

Moaning, I tried matching the movement of Caden's lips with the same intensity. By now I was running out of breath and it didn't seem as so Caden had plans of letting me go any time soon so I pushed my body slightly away from his. Getting the hint, Caden pulled away unwillingly. Breathing deeply, he placed his forehead on mine.

I kept my eyes closed, my breath coming out in short pants.

Wow...

Opening my eyes, my blue met Caden's dark ones that were already gazing down at me. He still had his arm wrapped around my waist and that had me flushing further. I could imagine what I looked like right now with red swollen lips and disheveled hair, yet Caden still looked at me like I was the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Um... I... I..." I mumbled like an idiot trying my hardest to avoid his gaze.

What was wrong with me?