Chapter 4: Mine

After Pump's death Skid want crazy, he found a abandoned house and claimed it. He made it more roomy and decorated it, but it wasn't the same with out Pump. Skid soon started denying that Pump was actually dead and used strings to control Pump arms and legs, he talked to him, feed him, cared for him, but still nothing, Pump was dead, at lest...that's what everyone thought, 'Skid! Skid! I'm not dead! I'm here!' Pump wanted to cry, but he couldn't, he want to hug Skid, but he couldn't even lift a finger, all he could do was star, but even that was wanky.

One day Skid was laying in bed, cuddling Pump's "dead" body when he felt hungry, he thought he would go eat something so he went and got some food, Pump's "dead" body in his arms still.

He got some bread and cheese and put it together, then went back to bed.

Skid feed Pump some of it much to Pump enjoying it, 'Well...at lest I won't starve.' He thought, "I love you Pump." Pump really wanted to respond but, he couldn't, 'I love you too Skid.' He thought as a reply.

-Time skip, 1 hour.-

Skid decided to go outside and meet some people, however when ever he got close they would scream and run away, sometimes throw things at him. After 1 hours of this Skid went home and cried in bed.

Pump's POV:

"Pump." I can hear him crying, "They're all scared of me, he sounds so sad, so alone, "Your then only one who's not, I love you." I love you too Skid, I just wish I could tell you that. He hugs me tightly, "I want things to go back to normal." Me too bud, me too. I wish I could move and hug him back, I wish I could tell him I'm here, I wish, I wish, I wish.
.
.
.
.
And that's when he kissed me. He hasn't done that in a long time, I felt so good, I smiled, I smiled! I smiled!! Skid then separated and I shot up, I could move! I turned towards him and started crying as I hugged him. He looked shocked, "Pump!?" "Skid!" He started crying and smiling and we both celebrated.

Near the end of the day I snuggled in Skid's chest, "I love you Skid." "I love you too Pump." and then I fell asleep, peacefully, and happily.

-Sorry this took so long, I hope you liked it.

-Word count: 421