Chapter 2: To cute

"Skiiiiiiiid!! I got spooky ice-cream!!" Skid turns his head to the entrance of the ally to see Pump running towards him with with two ice-cream cones in his hands. Skid can feel his face start to warm up, it has been a year now and they both have stared to have feelings for each other, but nether of them knows that the other feels the same. Pump sits down next to him and gives Skid the skeleton ice-cream while eating the Pumpkin ice-cream himself, "Thanks Pump." Pump smiles, "No problem." Skid can feel his heart melt at the sight of Pump smiling and just being so happy, Skid smiles and eats his spooky ice-cream, "So..." "Yeah, so..." "Do you want to...cu..ddle?" Skid eyes light up, "Yes! Er..sure." Pump smiles and hugs Skid before they both lay down, hugging. They stay like that for a little bit before Pump breaks the silents, "Hey Skid?" "Yeah?" "I have something I want to tell you." Skid looks at him confused, "What is it?" "Well...I wanted to tell you this for awhile now and I understand if you want me to leave and never come back..but...I have some..feelings..that I need to get out and tell you..." Skid looks that him, "Go ahead. You can tell me anything that your feeling." "Ok well...Skid... I...I... I love you!" Skid's eyes widened and he looked at Pump with tears in his eyes, "I love you too!" Pump looked shocked when he said that, "Really!?" "Yes!! I have for a long time!!" Pump was so overjoyed, he jumped on Skid raping arms around him, Skid smiling and kissed him lightly, Pump pulls him closer and they both pull away, "I love you." "I love you too." They both cuddle again, "I promise I'll never leave you." Pump said, they were both happy, happy that nothing can come between them now.

-Love confession!!

-Word count; 332