Chapter 3: Pump!

Skid and Pump have been dating for a while now and they love each other dearly, "Hey Skid I'm going to get candy for us. Be right back. I love you." Skid nods and gives him a kisses on the nose, pump blushes and smiles as he walks away. He's crossing the street Skid still looking at him as he does so and the light turns green, meaning he can walk. He's crossing the street when this drunk driver ignores the traffic light and goes at top speed and when Pump notices it was to late, the car hit Pump. Skid's eyes widen and he ran to Pump, pushed the car out of the way and held him in his arms not caring if people see him. People were starring in horror at him, but he didn't care, "Pump!! Pump!!" Pump was limp, Skid started crying, "Pump! Answer me! Don't do this! I need you!" A ambulance was called and it came rushing over, upon seeing Skid they back up a bit. Cops were also called and they held up guns at him as the medics tried to talk to him, "Hey um..." "Go away!" Skid yelled tears streaming down his face, "Listen if you give us the boy then we can take him to the hospital and help him." Skid looked up, "You'll take care of him?" They nodded, "Yes and he'll have a greater chance of survival." Skid looked down and hesitantly gave them Pump. They loaded Pump in to the ambulance and drove off, 'Oh please make it. Make it make it make it.' Skid started balling his eyes out, "I need you..."

-Time skip-

Skid is being held by gun point at a hospital, waiting for them to come back with news about Pump. Meanwhile he's praying to himself that Pump will be ok. Just then a doctor walks in, "You must be Skid." Skid nods, "Well..I'm sorry..for your loss." Skid's eyes widen, "No...no he can't be! He promised!" Skid started crying his eyes out, "They still allow visitors, if you want to see him." Skid nods and they take him to Pump room.

There lays Pump, limp, not moving, "Pump..." Skid hugs him tightly, crying, "Your the only person I ever had. Why? Why?" Skid was crying, Skid grabbed him and held him tight. Then, Skid had no idea what came over him, but he ran out of that room with Pump's body, took a couple shots but they did nothing to him, he ran out that hospital and in to an ally, he ran as fast as he could go, the cops never  caught up to him, and they never found him, "I promise Pump. I'll never let go of you."

-This chapter was sad.

-Word count: 467