Finale

The war is over, The Angels, The Gods and the Mortals celebrated after a huge devastation happened. With clashing of different entities, destructions all together and everyone struggling...

Everyone was celebrating every is at peace while this happened.  Shido approached Y/N as he revealed his power. With now Reine who hid behind Shido as she reveals hee true Identity with Goku and the others are ready for the final battle.

Y/N stopped his masters..

Y/N:" Master Kakarot, Master Vegeta, This will be my proving point. To save everything, for victory and for our pride!"

As the Spirits and the Half saiyans stand into their ground as the full blooded Saiyans and the Gods stand as they watch....

Everyone summoned their powers but Mio is too much powerful that she  produces flames, Ice, Clones of herself, Magic, Swords, Tornadoes, Musical entities, And different types of Magic as there are also falling girls from the skies different angels such as Mukuro who recognizes Y/N and the Spirits as they prepared to help them. Nia, Rio and many more Spirits as the world is clashing everyone is screaming to their lungs as Mio prepares her final blow that could potentially destroy the entire Universe....

With Y/N and the others still fighting the Spirit... A person spoke...

Beerus:" What is a spirit to a God?"

Mio:" I thought you weren't going to interfere!"

Beerus:" You thought wrong as you plan to destroy this Universe... Zeno won't be pleased and for that HAKAI!"

She is slowly fading, Staring into Y/N and touches Shido's face as Shido got emotional and he remembers everything and even his former name Shinji as he is prepares to attack the God of Destruction....

Y/N appeared in front of Shido and screamed:" BIG BANG ATTACK!" as Vegeta smirks with Shido now being dead as everyone was shocked by this. Even Tohka and the other spirits with this sudden decision, but they did understand the situation Shido is corrupted with Mio's way and he was nothing more of a mind controlled version.

Vegeta approaches Y/N:" Congratulations kid! You even did my technique. I'm proud of you."

Goku:" Hey that wasn't fair you're using Vegeta's attacks most of the time!"

As the two saiyans argued with Beerus claiming that he's hungry again. As Kotori sighs...

Kotori:" Hurry up! Bring the God his food. "

In the Other world

Mio:" Shinji... Shinji! "

Shido turns as he saw Mio, and her true form as he approaches her caressing her as the two lovers finally met their destiny... The destruction, the manipulation, the memories and everything was supposed to be as it is..

10 Years later

In this story they did get matured (In terms of their physical bodies as we are ending the story or is it?)

Everyone got their own different successes, Kurumi as a model with Miku now known as the Diva all around the world, Natsumi and Yoshino  as an Artists, Kaguya and Yuzuru winning different competitions such as Racing and etc. Joininh the olympics also, while they're at it.

Origami as a high ranking official in a private organization who fight crimes, and Tohka did have some interest to join the culinary as she does her best to create her favorite foods.

The Arusu twins, Nia, Ren, Rio, Mukuro and Mayuri joining each other with their company as they create different Clothing line, Gadgets mangas and short stories, blending their ideas.

As for Kotori she is at her house in her pajamas running downstairs as she sees Y/N with their Child named Shinni as a memory to their fallen, friend, brother and for the others lover. As the kid smiles and a doorbell is heard.

Everyone visited Y/N and Kotori with Goku, Vegeta and the Gods visiting with them celebrating Shinni's 1st birthday. As a lot of their childhood friends also visited friends of y/n and different people who they encountered years ago during the battle.

As the story ended...

OR IS IT?

This story is created by Mikeratto