Worlds Collide Part 4.

The fusion confronts Frieza as everyone saw Y/N's sacrfiice. F/N has the legendary powers which also Y/N was shocked with this revelation though he did not mind that powers during the battle. What would happen now that Y/N is gone find out in this part.

Otherworld.

Y/N: "This place, I think I am familiar with this because  Master Goku and Master Vegeta told me stories about this  before."

A lot of souls are going into King Yemma's place. Then Y/N meets King Yemma

King Yemma:" You are the student of Goku and Vegeta right?."

Y/N: " Yes and you are King Yemma right?"

Yemma:" Yes kid and use your powers to go to King Kai to train there or watch the battle for the time being ."

Fortune teller Baba appears.

Baba: " Well they are planning to ressurect you soon anyways so watch the fight in King Kai's place, Kid. "

Y/N says:" Okay, see ya soon. " He teleports into King Kai which King Kai jumps because he was suprised that he has a visitor.

King Kai: " Are you here to train here kid?"

Y/N:" No King kai but I want to watch the fight. " As he saw that Kotori was crying and he reached out to her.
"Hey don't worry about me, I am safe here, actually I'm watching the fight and I here with King Kai one of Master Goku's master so don't cry. "

As the others were wondering why Kotori is speaking with herself but in Kotori's point of view she is speaking with Y/N the others feel that she is losing it. But Y/N also speaks with them telling them that he is fine and that they don't worry about him. And Y/N focused on watching the fight. As they are still emotional but they are keeping their focus during the fight.

In the battle

Frieza and  Gogeta are in match of their powers. Despite that well Frieza is slowly overpowering Gogeta. Now the emperor is dominating the Fusion as F/N tries to interfere Gogeta stopped him. Gogeta says" I need to get this beating. "

Frieza says:"Giving up or attempting Ultra Instinct huh, Only your Goku side can access it. Monkey!"

F/N realized that when Frieza said that. Gogeta says." No both of me can access it, never underestimate the Saiyans who are part of me. Vegeta did succeed on getting it. But he is lacking something, that I want this fusion to feel. So that when he himself tries it he can complete it."

Frieza kicks Gogeta and now he plans on Using his death ball in his Demon form which luckily for Gogeta this is the edge the fusion is seeking all this time. And Gogeta quickly dispersed the attack and uses his Complete Ultra Instinct.

Gogeta told himself" I hope Vegeta learns this now. He plans on surpassing Goku all along but without this desperation, He cant unlock this technique. " As now he fights Frieza and starts dominating him.

Gogeta says:" Hey F/N remember my other fusion Vegito, well I'll show you why this fusion is a lot better. " As he fights Frieza seriously and not toying with him.

Frieza says:" I wont lose to you!!! Not to Goku nor Vegeta!!!! "as he uses a lot of blast towards Gogeta and also towards the other characters. Which Gogeta deflects and disperses all of Frieza's desperation.

Gogeta speaks with Frieza as he is beating him up:" You've enslaved our race, You've killed Vegeta's men, their race. The saiyan race. You've crushed their pride. And now as I crush yours, I also remembered the time you tried on destroying Earth which you successfully did one time. But unfortunately for you Frieza you will never have a chance of doing so again. "