The Sisters

This part will be more of a backstory and a different take on Yuki Yoshida's character.

The two girls were born as deities, though both of them can't recall that much on their past, the one which was on Yukinori's head or Maelstorm is that she is a vampire ninja and she has to obey all of their laws. For Yuki the Haikaishin she was sent on a distant planet by their father, which seperated the sisters.

This is the first time she met Kadov, as her father transferred the God of Destruction duties to her. Which she accepted and also was confused at her job at  that time but with her potential she got used to the pressure of being a destroyer.

Zeno on the other hand slowly fell threatened on the 13th Universe's Hakaishin and Angel as the duo are training each day to the point of both of them surpassing both Zeno's and Grand Preist abilities in General, in strength or in erasing Universes.

Her father was more present on her sister's life which Yuki the Haikashin was angry at this for the first time but as she was doing her duties, she felt that it is necessary her sister Maelstorm didn't know anything about their potential. Years later, Zeno himself introduced Grand Priest the guards and himself as they battled.

During theit battle Zeno successfully erased all of Yuki's memories with her family though Zeno was close on erasing the 13th Universe, Yuki herself decided that during the time the King of all is erasing their Universe, she put their Universe in an another dimension and space alongside with Universe 14 to protect themselves from the threat of Zeno himself. With this decision, the King of all though he knows he didn't fully erased that Universe he hated, decided to erase all memories for all those who served him, except for Daishinkan and himself because they are observing the 13th Universe.

Kadov, Yuki and the Supreme kai of the 13th Universe saved their Universe also with the 14th. As Yuki now felt her first freedom as she acts now as more human and less of a destroyer. She acts childish and she is actually excited for new friends. But unfortunately years goes by, none of them visited her. She played only with Kadov and the Supreme Kai of her Universe. They are also successful on seperating the life force of the Supreme kai to Yuki's life preventing the possibility of both of them being dead if one dies.

Kadov in her head remembers Yuki's father. Her father is the master of Zeno which his powers compared to the King of All was a infinite much stronger than him, that's why they were able to defeat them. Zeno underestimated Yuki's power tried to enslaved her to his liking but fortunately for them. Yuki's father influenced shine through her even though she loss all of her memories.

Years later Yuki's father erased all of the memories of Maelstorm in regards of being a deity as he put her into a Vampire Ninja type of civilization which that's the place that Yukinori was raised to be the person who she is today, She met Ayumu and they kissed but unfortunately for her despite her efforts Ayumu liked somebody else.

Then few days ago Kadov observed Yukinori/Maelstorm while Yuki was sleeping as she observed her latest development. Meeting with Tohka and still clueless of her abilities. With Shido and the others helping Tomonori. As she was doing that, that's the time Whis arrived. And when they arriced that's also the time Yuki(Haikashin) felt her sister's ki on earth.

And that's the time where they go to earth and the two sister's see each other for the first time.

END