The Celebration

10 years later... Shinni was training with Y/N and Kotori as a ring from Y/N's cellphone was heard...

Kotori got the phone as Shinni now has learn how to sense Ki at her age which will be useful after all she's a part saiyan half spirit anyways..

She adopted some of their powers her parents powers...

The Spirits also started to age after the defeat of Mio & Shido 20 years ago...

Kotori answers the phone:" Hello who is this?"

???:" Hey, Kotori... What's up?"

Kotori that voice:" Hmmm, Kurumi how are you?"

Kurumi:" Yeah... Doing some acting gigs while also modeling at the same time, can your family visit me here?"

Kotori:" Sure, sure where are you now exactly? "

Kurumi:" Yeah I'm on town today.. I'm with my boyfriend right now... "

Kotori:" Ohhhh, who's the lucky guy eh? "

Kurumi:" Mark..  Met him a few months back. "

Kotori:" Good for you... "

Kurumi:" Well... Never dated since 20 years ago... I really wanted to know the guy first, you know as I do have some trust issues back then..."

Kotori:" Hmmm... I understand as I remember like it was yesterday, You even loved my husband back then right?"

Kurumi:" Yeah... Hahaha. "

Kotori:" Well let's meet later where and what time? "

Kurumi:" At the park at 5pm.."

Kotori:" See you later..."

Kotori tells Y/N to prepare for later as they're going to meet Kurumi and her boyfriend...

Y/N:" Ohhh, good for her... At least she has her boyfriend now... "

Kotori:" Yeah, well also she wanted to see all of us.. "

Y/N:" That's no problem.. "

Shinni:" Aunt Kurumi is in our town?"

Y/N:" Yes, Shinni..."

Shinni:" Yeeeeey, finally gonna see a real life actress that's not on television!!!!"

Kotori and Y/N laughed...

They did prepare and meet up with Kurumi and her boyfriend as they met on the park and well this happens...

Kotori:" Be on your best behavior Shinni... "

Shinni:" Yes, Mom! "

When they entered the park, they were shocked as it is not Kurumi and her boyfriend only as it is their friends the spirits... Tohka, Yoshino, The Yamai Twins, Natsumi, Ren, Maria, Mayuri... And many more with Kurumi and her boyfriend... And the set up of the park... It is a party sized event as well it has catering and other stuff in it...

Everyone but Kotori's family:" HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!!"

Kotori:"Happy birthday babe..."  She kisses her lover on the cheek.

Shinni:" Happy birthday daaad!!!" She gave him a huge hug..

Y/N is genuinely shocked as he thought from earlier that their celebration on their house is the only celebration of his birthday... A simple lunch with his family but it looks like everyone did plan of having a huge feast....

Goku, Vegeta, Berrus, Whis and his bestfriends are also on the side...

Subaru, Charlotte are also present... Along side with the IS users...

The goddeses of Miku and Nino are present the Yuki twins are also there waiting...

Goku :" What are you waiting for guys lets dig in!!!!"

Everyone laughs as they celebrated...

Goku and Vegeta also are in the age of 60's near to the 80 years old age of the rapid aging of the saiyans... Luckily for them it didnt quite started yet as they still have the energy of a younger  saiyan... They trained everyday for it...

Whis also offered Vegeta time and time again of being a servant to Beerus he did accept it but he mentioned that he will accept the role at age 70 as he has plans now to maintain the Universe's equality as he wanted to make sure that everything is okay...

In the narrative also Bulma was warned by the Gods, but with Vegeta having accepted the role of a Destroyer a while back... Time travel also was banned permanently.. He mentioned to the Gods that if possible he can accept this at the age of 70 which they permitted to do so...

As they adjusted to the new rulers after the huge fight... New Powerful Gods, Angels were appointed during the 10 year gap... As mentioned Vegeta is now the Destroyer of Universe 7 and Beerus was adjusted to Universe 11 as he respected Belmond that much that well he replaces him despite of their rivalry.. The Yuki sisters who defeated Zeno with all their might the Goddesses also of the Nakano sisters also were appointed angels... But one of them actually requested to interact with the humans more and that is Miku unlike her sisters she took liking to the human race as she observes Y/N.. The goddess Miku also took interest of observing Y/N and Kotori.... She whispered to Kotori that she wanted to live with them which she obliges...

Her godly wisdom would help the Itsukas- F/N's anyways..  For the appointed God we have Jiren, Hit, Vegeta and the other gods which was ressurected... As the others started Vegeta is on the training role as he recently learned the Ultra Ego... Beerus now accompanied by Whis in Universe 11 as his angel... Vegeta still in training was accompanied by his angel Nino Nakano..

The Spirits themselves despite of their careers utilized also the time chamber that was given to them almost everyone to be exact to hone and perfect their techniques others also slowly learned about the fundamentals of the God Ki.. Like Kotori did during the time skip as she had her one on one sparring with Y/N...

With that in mind everyone got stronger... And continued on in their lives... They often visited Mio and Shido's grave to remember what they did before... For the former lovers of Shido is to remember him for who he is...

But everyone moved on, now with the current celebration in hand there is a new threat in hand as there is a looming threat... Who will it be find out in the next part....

(Consider supporting me by reading the other stories here at Mikeratto or if you wish to give off here is to my account)

https://www.paypal.me/mikecaperina1969

Thank you and enjoy reading