I stopped outside the castle and hitched Fury before walking towards the large doors of the castle.

I strode towards the princess' chambers... or our chambers now.

I knocked and no one answered "Alia?" I called, but still nothing.

I slowly turned the knob and slid inside.

"Alia?" I asked again, still nothing.

Then suddenly I was pushed against the door. I was automatically in defense mode until I saw that it was Alia who pushed me.

"Hello Commander," she said to me seductively.

It still feels a little weird having a new title, but I'm still excited about having a part in our kingdom's future. My father finally stepped down and retired to focus on himself. I'm also glad that there's a woman that he's already head over heels for in just over a month.

I looked Alia down and saw that she was barely wearing anything.

"Hello Princess," I said as I slowly caressed her waist and pulled her closer.

She ran her palms up my neck as she started to pull me forward. I couldn't resist any longer as her green eyes searched mine, so I leaned in and caught her lips in a heated kiss.

I still can't believe how our lips fit perfectly together and I just couldn't imagine kissing anybody else and feeling this incredible.

My tongue explored her mouth as my hands explored her body.

Her soft hands ran down my back then to my sides then finally slipped in my shirt and traced my abdomen.

A whimper escaped me when her nails scraped down against my skin.

She bit my lip before letting go "You like that darling?" She said coquettishly.

I growled and lifted her and brought her over to the middle of the bed and turned her over to her stomach.

I flattened myself against her back and leaned towards her ear "You're enjoying too much control darling, time for me to take it back" I whispered.

She moaned and arched her back towards me, feeling her curvy ass on my groin.

I palmed her waist and slowly led it to her front. I slid inside her thin lace camisole until I reached her bra-covered breasts while continuing to kiss her neck.

I slowly pulled down her bra to free her hardened nipple and teased it with my thumb and forefinger.

She whimpered and grabbed the comforter tightly "Stop teasing me Leo" she begged.

I gently bit her ear before I ran my hand down her stomach until I reached the garter of her panties.

She moaned and sucked in her breath as I slid my hand inside to her soft mound.

I can feel her wetness and warmth begging me to explore. She moans quietly as she grabbed onto the headboard tightly.

I gently massaged her clit and glided to her center to separate her lips. I dipped one finger into her warm wetness, a loud moan escapes her.

I felt her slowly grind on my hand wanting more. I added another finger and finally entered her. She gasped from the movement.

I started to fuck her with a slow rhythm as I gradually move faster and harder.

"Yes, Leo" she moaned.

I pushed her down, her chest flat on the mattress as I continued pounding her. I steadied my left hand on the mattress so I wouldn't squish her.

Her moans got louder and louder. I moved my head above her right shoulder, she turned her head to look me in the eyes as I fuck her from behind.

I leaned in and kissed her soft lips. She whimpered and I felt her tighten on the fingers anticipating her orgasm.

I kissed her ear before whispering "Let go darling"

She cried out and moved her left hand to grip my forearm as she trembled.

I slowly pulled out my fingers from inside her and rolled to lay down on the bed. I turned towards her and pulled her to my chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She tiredly nodded her head on my neck.

"I love you Alia" I whispered and kissed her temple.

I felt her gently kiss my neck and heard her weak voice "I love you more Leo"

I smiled as I stared at the ceiling.

I'm already looking forward to forever with her, but in the meantime, we stayed in this embrace and watched as the sun descend outside our window until the sky was surrounded by stars.

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

A/N: Thank you so much to everyone who supported Royal Rose from the beginning. I can't believe the attention that this book got, it's crazy.

I hope you guys loved this chapter and the book as a whole. I'll release more books in the future.

I started writing book 2, but Danielle as the lead It's going to be G!P.

Thank you so much :))

-KP