011

Chapter Eleven | Broken Promises, Broken Heart

As the players were walking back to the main room, Seunghee sped up and patted Sangwoo's shoulder with a hard glare.

"Hey," She started, causing Sangwoo to turn behind. "How could you do that to the poor innocent guy? We were on the last tile!"

"We had no other choice!" Sangwoo countered back. "It was either us four or that one guy."

"That's not true. If you had let me finish my sentence, then I would have informed all of you about how we could use the shoes."

Sangwoo stayed silent for a while before shaking his head. "We wouldn't have enough time."

Seunghee scoffed and rolled her eyes. "So you just to push the poor guy-"

"Enough," She couldn't finish her sentence when the guard spoke up. "All of you. Go back to the main room."

Seunghee sighed and looked down at her shirt and frowned. "I...can't. Let me go to the bathroom first."

"I can come with you-"

"Don't." Seunghee immediately responded, not letting Saebyeok finish. "I'll be fine on my own. Just stay with Gihun."

She advised, before going to the bathroom with a guard by her side. Saebyeok narrowed her eyes at Seunghee's figure getting smaller and smaller, then crossed her arms.

"Something's wrong."

-

Seunghee swiftly closed the bathroom door and looked at herself in the mirror. She nervously gulped, before lifting up her jacket revealing a shard of glass piercing through her porcelain skin.

She widen her eyes and held the shard of glass, gripping onto it. However, she then let go and started looking for toilet paper, just something that could be wrapped around the wound. She was about to pull it out until she heard knocking.

"Seunghee? Are you there?"

She heard Saebyeok's voice through the door. Seunghee quickly loosened her grip on the glass and let go of it.

"Uh-yeah! You can come in!"

The bathroom door opened to see Saebyeok's tall and model-like figure, holding two boxes. Seunghee narrowed her eyes and pointed her finger at the box. "What's that?"

"They want us to wear these for dinner. Here." She replied, handing one of the boxes to Seunghee. They both opened the boxes that had a suit inside them.

Saebyeok chuckled and took the suit out of the box. "I have a feeling that we're going to wear this way better than Gihun and Sangwoo."

Seunghee winked and leaned into Saebyeok to peck her lips. Saebyeok closed her eyes and kissed her back softly, their lips meeting with a soft brush. Seunghee wrapped her arms around Saebyeok's neck to deepen the kiss.

Seunghee felt Saebyeok pulling away from their heated makeout session, but then felt Saebyeok planting wet kisses against her neck. Saebyeok continued to kiss Seunghee across her neck, pushing her to the edge of the sink. She trailed her hands lower to her lower abdomen, making the smaller girl to jump a bit.