005

Chapter Five | Massacre

"After all that, all we get is one egg?" Seunghee heard her twin complain underneath his breath. After the trio successfully completed the second round, they headed back to the main room and waited for the other players to finish, before it was announced it was mealtime.

Seunghee whispered a quick thanks when the masked person her an egg and a drink, with Saebyeok right behind her. They sat down on the ground, eating their and chatting.

"It seems like that group also successfully finished the second game, despite splitting up." Seunghoon pointed at 212's group.

"Do you think he did in purpose? Remember, he said earlier that he can figure out the game if you told him what you saw last night, but his group decided to split up..." Seunghee asked Saebyeok, taking a sip out of her drink.

Saebyeok shrugged her shoulders. "Who knows. It's every person for themselves."

"So, why are you here with us?" Seunghoon questioned, raising a brow.

"The world will eat you up, if you let it. Especially, in here. However, you two seem loyal." Saebyeok responded, letting out a deep sigh. She then took a glance at Seunghee and soften her eyes.

"There has to be some kind of mistake! How is food already gone, when there's still five of us!" A voice yelled, making the trio turned their heads at them.

"We prepared the meal for the exact amount of people." The masked man answered.

"Then why don't you have any left? I want my food!" The player spoke with a voice full of anger, but one of the guards pointed their gun at his head.

Seunghee quickly looked down to the ground, thinking about what's going to happen next. Until, a feminine voice spoke up.

"Excuse me, those people took their food even though they already got theirs. I saw it." She pointed to 101 and 218's group. They rolled their eyes in annoyance and continued eating their food and took a sip out of their drinks in silence.

Seunghee didn't even know why she was shocked. They were known to be very troublesome and whenever there was trouble, they always seemed to be the ones that caused it. Everybody in the room looked at them.

"What? Have you guys never seen someone eat before?" 101 spluttered out, causing some of the players to look away from fear. 271 however, walks his way over to him and his group.

"Give me that. That's mine."

"Ah, so this is yours? Are you sure? Cause I don't see your name on it." 101 teased, taking a sip. The men around him laughed.

"I said give me that!" 271 tried to get it from him, but he was way too small and skinny compared to 101 who was tall and big. They fought over the bottle, but 101 accidentally broke it on the ground.

This angered 101 and grabbed 271's collar and punched him to the ground, making the crowd around them exclaimed. "You little shit, you made me dropped it!"

"How come a scrawny guy like you is so greedy about food? You should learn how to share!" He expressed out, continuously kicking him on the ground. Seunghee stood up and tried to help him, but her wrist was caught by Saebyeok, preventing her to get away.