004

Chapter Four | Honeycomb

Seunghee flattered her eyes, waking up from people's murmurs. The first thing she saw was Saebyeok's face leaning closer to her. She shrieked from fear and stumbled back to the bed, only to realise it was player 67.

"What the hell? Were you watching me asleep?" Seunghee questioned, she came closer to the taller girl and hugged her knees.

"Sorry if I scared you. I just wanted to make sure it was actually you...I'm glad you came back." Saebyeok admitted. Seunghee felt her cheeks reddening in and rubbed the back of her neck.

"...I'm glad to see you too. At least, I have someone." She sighed out, referring to her twin brother.

"Wait what? Did he not come with you-"

"Seunghee." Before Saebyeok could finish her sentence, Seunghoon appeared in front of them and called out her sister's name.

Seunghee's eyes widened. "What are you doing here? I thought you didn't want to play?"

"I got worried okay? I can't risk losing you. Besides, we always needed each other's help." Seunghoon, replied taking a step closer to her bed."

"A lot of people came back..." He added, looking around the area noticed that there were a lot more people than he thought.

"People are desperate I guess. It's either I die or win that prize money, and those two options aren't a problem for me." Seunghee shrugged off, getting up from her bed and flipped her hair to the back.

"The woman that couldn't name her child even came back..." Seunghoon pointed his finger at the girl.

"She probably named it before coming back in here," Saebyeok replied back, letting out a dramatic sigh.

"Hey, Saebyeok." The trio turned their heads at the voice, seeing player 101 and the other people that were behind him.

"I'll take you back again and forget everything. We were a good team out here for a while weren't we?" Player 101 offered her, with arms crossed.

"Are you serious? I mean, everyone out there is still looking for you." Saebyeok rejected, the man darkly chuckled and shook his head.

"Stop with the act, It doesn't matter how tough you are. You are not winning this whole thing alone."

"But she's not alone," Seunghee spoke up, with her head up high and put her arms around Saebyeok's neck. Saebyeok looked to her sides, seeing Seunghee and Seunghoon right beside her. She smiled at their actions, before looking back 101 with her face full of confidence.

They heard him scoff. "Have you noticed? Those masked people came in and took the beds of the players that have died. You three might be next." He threatened.

"Worry about your bed." Seunghoon countered back, with a hard glare.

"Don't join him," Saebyeok stated to the men behind 101, but all they did was laugh at her words. "This guy's a dumbass. He liked to pick his little minion's pockets because he couldn't fill up his own. He got brave one day and tried to pick one of his honcho's pockets and now he's in here. Cause he was stupid and got caught."