Chapter 37:Two faced(7).

Start from the beginning

Edric took her by the waist and pulled Zhia Xiang in his lap.

❝Will you feel jealous of I flirted with other women? ❞Edric asked, roaming his hands on her back.

❝You're part of my plan so you aren't allowed to flirt with other women. We're having an affair, have you forgotten? ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

Edric chuckled and kissed her hungrily.

❝Your wish is my command then. Shall we move this affair to my bedroom? ❞Edric asked, breathing quick against her lips.

❝Permitted. ❞ Zhia Xiang replied and let herself carried by him.

Next day arrived and Zhia Xiang went to work together with Edric.

❝You can't leave without giving me a kiss, dear. ❞Edric said, looking at Zhia Xiang.

She softly sighed and kissed him before leaving to her classes. As expected, Helene came by, under the pretext that she's worried about her sister and wants to ask him a few question.

Her dress and makeup said otherwise and it gave Edric a sour feeling in his mouth.

❝Like I said, it's none of your bussines. ❞Edric insisted, looking down at his documents like she wasn't even there, exposing her chest to gain his attention.

❝You have to understand me, sir Heroux. I'm worried for her, she had a fight with her husband and didn't returned last night and I've heard she left with you. Did my dear sister say anything? ❞Helene insisted as well, not giving up on her chance to talk to him.

❝I ask you to leave, my bussines with her is private. ❞Edric said, a smile escaping his mouth.

Helene looked at him, clenching her fists.

❝This bastard didn't spared me a second glance since I came here. Is he blind? I'm clearly more attractive than her and I'm wearing such a good dress, how come he won't look at me? What a rude bastard. ❞ Helene though as she quickly tried to find a way to stay.

She got up, tears falling down her cheeks.

❝You have a heart of stone, sir. I'm just a worried big sister. ❞Helene said walking towards the door.

When she was about to open it, she fell down, pretending to faint.

Edric looked at her in disgust.

❝Faris, throw her out. ❞Edric ordered coldly.

Faris nodded his head and dragged Helene out.

❝What's wrong with him?! To throw a hurt woman out like that, is he crazy? Bastard! ❞Helene shouted, cursing Edric over and over again.

Zhia Xiang heard about the encounter and laughed at Helene's cheap act.

❝She really is a chaos piece. I can't believe she's your sister. ❞Edric said.

❝She's adopted. ❞Zhia Xiang said casually.

Edric laughed at the information.

❝Explains why she's like that. Tell me, what's your next move? ❞Edric asked.

❝You'll see. I'll send you an invitation to a banquet later, I hope you can make it. ❞Zhia Xiang said standing up.

❝You're leaving already? ❞Edric asks disappointed.

❝I have to go home today. ❞Zhia Xiang replied and leaned over, kissing him.

❝Take care. ❞Edric said, kissing her again and again before reluctantly letting her go.