Cotton candy

Ok but y'all writing stories in a library is the best thing ever.

   ~Zoey's POV~

~Zoey's POV~

"I am guessing now you have no choice other than talking to me" Cole smirked as he leaned against his chair. Damn his muscles-

Zo its no time of thinking about his muscles think about surviving you stupid bitch. My subconscious warned. What's up her ass-

Nothing and that's the problem.

I rolled my eyes at my subconscious and returned back to reality.

"No l don't l can pretend that l was diagnosed with selective mutism yesterday" l smiled at him and stood there.

"What if l tie you up and make you talk" he states at me with his gorgeous lustful eyes and l choke. Excuse me- do what now??

I looked at the teacher for some moral support or help or anything. But he's sound asleep. Well fuck me then.

"Ok fine talk" l said as l rolled my eyes and sat beside him because that was the only seat there.

"Why are you mad?" He said as he got off his chair and came in front of mine and leaned forwards.

Fuck-

"I am not mad" l said trying to sound cool but in reality l am holding my breath in.

"You are"

"I am not"

"Are"

"Not"

"You so are"

"Well you're delusional" l narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well you're dramatic for being mad for no reason" he narrowed his eyes back.

"I am not-" l began to say but was cut off.

"Shut the fuck up both of you. A man is trying to sleep over here. The audacity and disrespect l swear to god" the detention teacher suddenly says.

"I- um sorry? Go back to sleep?" I suggested and he stared at me in confusion.

"Why are you two even in my classroom?" He asked as he looked from me to Cole and from Cole to me.

"We have detention" l said and Cole just leaned against the wall and watched. Little shit-

The teacher blinked a few times before realizing what detention is and shook his head. "Yeah fine whatever you can go now and let me sleep and yeah close the door when you leave" he said and went back to sleep-?

I looked at Cole and he just smirked and took my hand and began to walk out.

"Um excuse me why are you holding my hand" l asked but didn't take my hand out and he continued to walk with my hand in his.