Blue and black go well together

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. The bed is comfortable and all l have the urge to pretend l never woke up and fall asleep again. But despite that l slowly sit up to see a clock beside me its currently 6:30am half an hour left before school.

I look at my surroundings and come to an conclusion that l am in a hotel suite. A very expensive hotel from the looks of it.

I get out of the bedroom and make my way towards the living room damn this is one expensive ass suite. I spot some clothes on the sofa.

Black baggy jeans. And a furry ocean blue tank top and some navy blue sneakers . And there's a note beside them.

Black and blue go well together.

My heart does a weird jumpy thingy because l know who this is from or at least l have my suspicions.

I get dressed in those and see a Macdonalds meal sitting on the table. OKAY. Is this a goddamn proposal or what cause l might say yes at this point.

I see a black flannel resting on the cloth hanger with a note attached to it.

Now you owe me two piece of clothing

I laugh to myself finish my Macdonalds grab my purse and room key, tie the flannel to my waist and make my way to the lobby.

The hotel is expensive l know it. It looks like everything is made out of gold here.

I go to the lobby and make my way to the reception. A lady stands there with good clothes and beautiful hair.

She greets me with a smile "How can l help you?"

"Yeah l would like to check out here's my room card and yeah can l pay fast lm kinda late" l say.

"Sure thing let me just check" she says and does whatever she does with her laptop "It looks like someone already paid for your stay" she smiles at me again.

Even though l know who this might be l still ask "Oh can you tell me who was it?"

"Yeah sure it was someone named Mr. Jake Cohen." She says smiling at me and my smile fades. What-

"Oh yeah right" l say. I don't know if I should feel something or anything but l didn't expect it to say the least. And strangely l am pissed and l can't make out the reason.

Shit l don't have my car. I step out the hotel and take my phone out to call a cab but was interrupted.

"Who are you calling miss pacific ocean cause if you can't see the guy of your dreams is right here so no needa call" l look up to see Jake leaning against his bike with a cigarette in his hand.

I make my way towards him"Seriously? Pacific Ocean?" I shake my head at him.

"Your the one wearing ocean blue and black you had it coming" he shrugs and tosses away the cigarette. And l glare at him.

"And now why are you trying to set a fire in front of the hotel?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Dramatic much? What crawled up to your ass and died?" He laughs and picks up the cigarette and throws it in a dustbin near. Much better.

"Anyways what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Came here to pick up the goddess of video games didn't know l was a damn school bus but still" he grumbles childishly.

"Alright do your job then school bus and take me to my location" l say smirking.

"Ay ay your royal highness just adjust your butt on my bike and we will be there in no time" he says and l chuckle as l 'adjust my butt'.

And in no time we were in school. He basically was flying the damn bike. I straightened myself and was about to thank him.

"Shit she goes here" Jake mumbled looking behind me but before l could see who he was talking about another presence interrupted us.

"Surprised you're not late" Cole said and l rolled my eyes not bothering to reply. I was pissed at him so fucking pissed but l didn't know why. It's like l expected something from him and he didn't do it and it made me somehow mad. I have issues.

Ignoring him l turned towards Jake and thanked him and started walking towards the school.

"May l know why the fuck am l getting the silent treatment?" He asked his jaw clenching. Oh yeah sir you have no right to be mad and now l am mad cause he has the audacity to think that he can be mad.

I continue giving him the silent treatment as he continues to try to talk to me "You look good today" he tries again and l mentally smile and mentally punch myself for that.

"Yeah l know l have to get to class bye" l said and made my escape from there as he stood there dumbfounded.

I make my way to my locker to see Mia standing over there already. She smiled and waved at me and l waved back.

"Here you go babes" she handed me Advil and a bottle of water. I mentally praise myself for choosing the best best friend ever.

"And how did you know l was hungover?" I asked as l gulped down the Advil.

"Well your grandma called me asking if you were with me and l said yes obviously because l love your pretty little butt and l knew you probably crashed at Will's" she shrugged.

"I wasn't really at Will's...." l mumble and she gives me a confusing look and l fill her with the teas and updates.

"Shut up! Freaking Cole??" She shrieked. Yeah we were both missing our math class to exchange the tea.

Luckily our school has this abandoned room at the back and teachers don't even know about it. Hell most students don't.

" Wait are you guys like sort of a thing now?" She smirked wiggling her eyebrows.

I laughed at her as if she was kidding. Taking a puff out of my cigarette and handing it to her. Mia doesn't usually smoke but l guess everyone has their days.

"Yeah that will happen when hell freezes" l snorted.

"Well l guess it froze then" she mumbles and l shake my head laughing "Oh come on he's like a whole meal just take it"

"Mia you know relationships aren't my thing" l shrugged.

"Who said you need to be in a committed one?" She smirks. God she's high.

"That's not such a bad idea honestly" l smirk. God now l am high.

"You should get to Literature now or Miss Cockshine will shine you" she laughs and l laugh.

"Bitch that doesn't even make any sense" and yet we can't stop laughing.

"I know that's why its so funny"

-

I made Mia drink up two bottles of water to bring her a little back to herself and walk her to her class. Remind me to never get her high again cause she punched Chelsie in the face when she saw her in the hallways.

Right now l am sitting in Literature and l made sure to not sit beside Cole. Call me dramatic.

Its not like l am mad at him exactly l am just in my petty mood. Several times during the class l catch Cole looking at me and my cheeks heat up every time.

And now would you believe me if l said that l was going to find him in detention with me.F fucking ML.

A/N
~ say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset babee~

And yeah lk l don't post usually cause all my drafts finished but lm still trying 🧍‍♀️