Mr best Partner

"Uh yeah your hand take that back yes" l rambled as l handed him his hand back. Handed him his hand- never mind.

We stared into each other unsure to what to do and something seemed to have snapped inside his head cause he shook his head and started walking away from me. Uh okay?

"Bye?" I called out but l was ignored. Rude. I shrugged and went to long awaited Starbucks.

"Could you be more late?" Mia said as she came out of Macys and handed me a couple of bags and took her drink.

"I- um got caught up" l said.

"Never mind that so you know the hot guy l was talking about he's not even that hot like he was average but when l went to Macys l swear to God l made contact with the hottest guy ever like who needs a worker from a random shop when l can get a hot as heck guy in Macys" she said sipping her Starbucks pink drink.

"Uh huh so did you get his number?" I asked.

"No" she groaned. "Anyways what are you doing later? Is there a party today?" She asked.

"No" l rolled my eyes clearly annoyed because l wasn't getting alcohol in my system today.

"Then? Night club?" She asked frowning.

"Nope too risky media is everywhere you know and the next thing l know l am the title of magazines 'Zoey Adams the next woman of power now the woman holding alcohol inside her body?'" I said and Mia laughed.

"So sleepover?" She asked grinning.

"You got it" l said as l swung my arm around my Sugar baby.

-

"Miss Adams how wonderful of you to be finally present in my class" my literature teacher said as l entered the classroom.

"Well your class surely isn't interesting enough for me to be in it now is it?" I mumbled while rolling my eyes.

I earned a few chuckles from the class but a death glare from Mrs. Cockshine, my literature teacher, and her last name let's just not talk about it.

"Tomorrow one hour Detention after school" she shrieked and l rolled my eyes.

As soon as l sat another figure appeared at the door. Henderson.

"Oh Mr. Henderson we are blessed" Mrs. Cockshine said as he entered the class.

"I know" he mumbled under his breath loud enough for the students to hear but low for the teacher. Smart little shit.

"Now for today l will be handing you all a project you need to work in pairs and before you start to complain you can choose your partner" Mrs Cockshine announced.

Soon enough there were whisperings and people were choosing partners. Oh man l literally don't know anyone except Mia and she's not in my literature class. What am l supposed to do.

Before l could freak out more a guy came up to me. He was pretty cute. Dirty blonde hair. Blue eyes. Wore glasses. "Hey Zoe-y-y will you um do you maybe uh want to be my partner?" He shuttered clearly nervous.

"No" someone else answered before l could "She's already mine" l looked at the someone else who was none other than Cole.

"What?" Me and the boy with glasses said at the same time.

"She's my partner now get lost" he snarled. Whoa calm down what's up with him and his anger issues.

The boy looked like he shitted his pants and basically ran away from us.

"So l am your partner more importantly you are my partner?" I asked.

"Yes l am just paying you for bandaging my hand yesterday" he shrugged.

"Paying me by making me your partner without me knowing?" I asked. What the.

"Yeah because you can't find a partner better than me anyways" he said as if he was a matter of fact.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" l rolled my eyes and he smirked.

The bell rang.

"Hey Adams" l turned around to see Williams. He throws like the biggest parties ever.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Im throwing a party at my house today so you in?" He asked.

"Is that a question to ask? But most importantly is there-" l was cut off

"Yes there's alcohol is that a question to ask?" He said laughing and walked away. He was a cool one. He didn't really care about anything except throwing parties and whenever his parents were out of town that was my lucky day.

Drinking alcohol wad never easy for me. Go to a club? A bar? The whole media would gather and the next thing l know l am on cover of every magazines for being a drunk fuck up. Drink at home? Not any option. Even though Grandma tries to hide it but l can see the sadness in her eyes when l drink. I wasn't always like this......

"Boo"Mia said from behind me.

"Ah l am so scared" l said and she laughed as she leaned against the locker.

"So l heard Will is throwing a party?" She asked.

"Yup" l said.

"So you're going?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Obviously Are you?" I asked knowing damn well the answer.

"Nah ah obviously" she stated "But guess what an awesome person like me is doing on an awesome day like this?" She grinned.

"What?" I asked.

"I am going to go to Macys to find that love of my life then we can have cute children oh and ah we can name our daughter Macy aw" she rambled making me laugh.

"Well good luck with that l am going to go now bye" l waved.

"Yeah and make sure you punch wannabe girls because its fun and also for God's sake go to the academy l can't keep lying to both of our fathers and also poop today you should poop everyday ok byeee" she yelled after me and l laughed.

The academy. That shithole. Over there we are taught everything. How to talk in interviews how to stand properly how to smile properly how to laugh properly and even how to fucking sneeze properly. I was sent to that Academy when l was 5 l couldn't even talk properly and they were teaching me all the stupid ass lady stuff.

The only reason l didn't quit is because of the fighting lessons and also because mom went there....

Sienna Core was my fighting teacher. She is honestly the best teacher ever. She can beat up armed 10 guys in one snap. She has always been like a mother to me.
-

High school party. Here no one gives two shit about you. I enter the party to find people drinking, smoking, kissing, dancing even fucking in front of everyone. These parties are wild!

I went over to the bar. Grabbed a bottle of rum and started chucking. I feel like a pirate maybe l am one....wait am l?

Rum gets me drunk easily. I finished my first bottle and now? I am giggling to myself. I hate being drunk like totally drunk because when l am drunk l am like super emotionally and sweet and that's embarrassing.

I turned around to see a guy beside me. I have no idea who this is but l gave him a huge smile. This is the reason I hate getting drunk.

He smirked "What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?"

Normally l would have rolled my eyes and said 'trying to ignore your existence so cooperate' but l am drunk and 'nice'.

I smiled at him "Drinking a little" l did the little sign with my fingers "what about you?"

"I am just talking to a pretty girl" he smirked.

"Ooooooh where's she?" I asked.

"Right here" he said leaning close and before l could comprehend anything l was pulled away by a certain pair of arms.....