Mr Hot and Rich

He starred at me and l starred back, l finally shook my head and went back to eating. "Mia 2 o'clock don't look right away but who's he?" I asked her and despite my warning she looked right away and l facepalmed myself.

"You don't know who that is?" She asked with shocked eyes.

"Do you think l would ask you if I knew?" I asked her.

"Zoeyyy that's Cole" she said in a its so obvious tone.

"Cole?" I asked.

"Cole who?" I am in genuine confusion right now.

"What the freak Zoey its Cole Herderson! Well forget school but you should know him through the media and all he's your competitor in business" she said and threw her hands in frustration.

"Oh" that's all l managed.

"Like seriously Zoey l know you are a little unobservant but this is too much he's literally the hottest and the richest guy in the school" she stated the facts and l gave her a unamused look.

"Oh my fudge cake he is coming over here" she shrieked.

Surely Mr. Hot and rich came in front of our table and stopped. He just stood there.

"Uh need something?" I asked.

"Um yeah uh yo- my my shirt that l gave you" he rambled.

"But l thought you told me to keep it?" That came out as a question.

"No l need it back now" he snarled.

"Um ok ok" l said. Mia gave me the what the frick look.

The day mostly went by. Cars on the road like usual birds in the sky everything seemed normal. I was going to shopping with Mia. Let's just hope my father doesn't fuck up today like every day.

Mia's dad was a police officer. He precisely worked under my father. Their family had enough to be satisfied with and their family was perfect. Mom used to tell me our family could be perfect as well.....

"Ok l am so excited we will go to Macy's then Ah l need new set of underwears so Victoria's Sec? Then ohhh there's this new store in mall Diasy went there and she says the hottest guy works there and l was like no way and she was like....." Mia kept rambling. Daisy was her twin sister but they were the literal opposite. Mia's family is was pretty huge she had two older brothers and 3 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. I feel bad for her mum.

"Ok ok Mai fuck calm down can we go to Starbucks first? Im hungry" l whined.

"Ah l have a better idea you go to Starbucks and l will go to Macys and see if l find something for both of us and you know my usual oder so meet me in Macys" she trailed off.

I nodded and gave her my credit card. "No no keep that to yourself" she said shaking her head.

"Shut up l am your sugar momma now take it before l shove it down your ass" l said and she rolled her eyes and took it. Her family is too big to give her a bigger allowance but she's fine with that and of course l am her sugar mommy don't look at my bitch.

I was scrolling through my emails and then l bumped into a fucking wall. Who keeps a wall in the middle of the mall.

"What the-" l looked up to see the wall wasn't actually a wall but a human. Ooh magic?

Mr. Hot and Rich smirked at me. Seriously him? Now? Here? Why!?

"So you brought my shirt?" He asked.

"No l don't carry your shirt everywhere l go" l rolled my eyes.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" he said this bitch.

"Listen Mr hot and rich-" l was interrupted.

"You think l am hot?" He smirked l swear l am like 0.2 seconds away from smacking him.

"No l mean kinda no wait what no not kinda nothing nada na ah nope no" l rambled which made him laugh slightly. "Why do you need that shirt anyway you can buy 100 of them"

"Wrong l can buy the whole shirt company but that was my favorite" he shrugged.

"Yeah right a plain black shirt was your favorite just pick a guy and strip him every guy wears black" I rolled my eyes. Could he be more annoying. Right when l was deep lost in thought whether he could be annoying or not someone pushed me hard as hell.

I fell. Embarrassing.

"Watch where you are going" Cole growled at the person who basically tried to kill me.Ouch my butt.

"Well then tell your girlfriend to not stand in my fucking way or l will make her scream in other ways" my murderer shouted back and before l could even breathe Cole threw himself on the guy.

He threw billions of punches to the point the guy's face was a mess. I get my injured butt up and pull him away.

"Cut it out you want to gather the media or what 'Cole Henderson beats the shit out of a guy in mall mystery behind knuckles'" l said, that could possibly be the head line of many magazines.

He stopped beating my murderer ah man l expected him to a stubborn ass and l thought beside my warning he would at least kill him well bummer. I feel like l need to kill him myself.

"You guys are fucking crazy.Idiots" my murderer shrieked and Cole was ready to throw hands again but l raised my hand as if saying that was enough. Why do l feel like a principal right now 'Mr. Henderson *raises her hand* *deep breath* l think that's enough'.

Well its fucking not and l went over to that guy and punched him right in the face which sort of knocked him out. Sucker.

"And that's for breathing in my direction" l said wiping my knuckles. Uggh my starbucks they are waiting for me.

I turned around to see Cole looking at me with awe and smirking. I looked down at his hands more like hot veiny hands and see his knuckles were bleeding. God dammit how hard did he hit that guy?

"You are fucking bleeding" l said as l took my steps towards him and lifted his hand to examine it while his eyes were burning me.

Suddenly l feel naked even though l am very well clothed in a tube top a Damien jacket and some ripped jeans.

"We need to get you cleaned up it would cause an infection" l insisted.

"It's fine" he rolled his eyes but didn't pull his hand from mine.

"Look Henderson l don't know you and you don't know me and l am trying to help you like a nice person so fucking let me or l am going to knock you got and drag your ass to my car and clean you up there so l say we rather take the easy way" I finished with a small don't test me smile.

He smirked a little then rolled his eyes "Now we need a first aid box" l said nodding.

"I have one in my car" we both said at the same time and we both eyed each other suspiciously.

Well l find myself in need of a first aid box almost every day so yeah.

Before l could say anything he took out his phone and called someone and mumbled something.

Soon enough a guy came with a first aid box. I narrowed my eyes at him " Seriously? You roam around with bodyguards?"

"I just knew my dad made them follow me so l assumed they followed me here as well and l guess l was correct" he shrugged.

He leaned against a wall while l cleaned his knuckles. His eyes never left me for a second. I again feel like l am naked or maybe l am oh my God am l?

I wrap his hand with a bandage and give his hand back to him....reluctantly no wait what no snap out of it we don't care for pretty little rich boys we care for no one.

God dammit Zoey pull your ass together.

I for sure need alcohol in my system l won't stand myself going crazy and what? Treating up wounds? I aint a fucking nurse.