Wedding Shenanigans - Lando Norris

Summary: After getting paired with the one and only Lando Norris at your best friend's wedding, the night takes a sharp turn.

"Jules, get in that damn dress," you stated, ignoring the groomsmen walking into the room as you pushed your best friend towards the dress. "You're going to be late,"

"I have to assign you girls to your dates, first," Jules mumbled, scrambling for the paper inside her bag. "Jen, you're with Mac,"

You let Jules' voice become background noise as you smoothed the soft fabric of her dress, taking a good look at it. "Kourtney with Tyler. Melany with James,"

"And Y/N with Lando,"

"Lando who?" You asked, your voice taking that sarcastic tone you knew too well as you finally grabbed the dress for her.

"Lando Norris, dummy," Jules chuckled. "If only you turned around and paid attention to me,"

With a playful huff, you turned around to face her, your eyes finally meeting Lando's. His light orbs stared back at you, what you could only guess was a smirk painting his face as he gave you a once-over.

"Hi," you said, voice soft, almost whispered.

"Hey," was all the man said, his voice already making the coil inside your stomach tighten. You snapped out of your thoughts with a shake of your head, looking back at your best friend with a playful pointed look.

"Now, get in your dress, missy," you said, squeezing her hand tightly. "And don't you dare to make me cry,"

-----

By the time the entire ceremony and dinner were over, you were more than ready to get yourself on the dance floor and dance the night away.

Was it going to be with Lando? You didn't know. But you were hoping so.

You had watched Melany and James look like shy teenagers the entire evening: stealing looks from each other, letting their hands touch every once in a while, laughing awkwardly at the other's jokes.

It was weirdly entertaining - you were going to admit it - to see a 5'11 man acting like a teenager in love with the bride's cousin. You knew you were going to laugh at it for years.

"It's fucking boring in here," Lando coughed out from your side, making you stop nursing your glass of red wine and turn around to face him.

"It's a wedding, Lando," you chuckled, downing the liquid left inside your flute. "We'll probably be heading to the dance floor in a few minutes. Don't be such a baby,"

You met his eyes with a smirk as he readjusted his body on the chair, his legs spreading as he looked at you with a challenging look.

"Doesn't look like you're having fun either," he commented, eyes moving along your body as he kept talking. "You've been drinking your sobriety away for at least an hour,"

"The wine is so good, shouldn't be wasting it, right?"

He chuckled, shaking his head as his hand grasped your knee, making you jump in shock. Your widened eyes met his at the feeling of his hand inching upwards, roughly stopping on your inner thigh.

"Watch your tone, Y/N," he whispered in your ear, voice an octave deeper as his fingers drew shapes closely to the space where you needed him the most. "You don't wanna mess with me,"

"Maybe I do, though," you were able to breathe out, eyes snapping shut in a moment of weakness before you opened them again, remembering just then you were still in the middle of a venue. Well, with a guy's hand between your legs.