𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼

Start from the beginning

I push the door open still holding my dear in my arms. Her legs wrapped around my waist, her arms around my neck and my hands gripping her thigh and back. I hungrily kiss her kicking the door close and push her onto the wall.

"You're gonna kill me, baby," she moans as I suck on her neck.

I chuckle, "No, tonight you're going to seal your future and live forever," I grind onto her.

She clutches onto my shirt, "Ah-"

"Let's take this to the bed," I kiss her, "Shall we?"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT - SMUT ⚠️
All the way till the end

"TAE!" She screams aloud, "You're going too fast!"

I grunt, "I AM NOT!" I yell as I shiver from all the pleasure, "I can go faster."

"I can't!" She screams scratches my arms deeply making them bleed, "I'm close!"

"Just let go, it's okay," I reply as I thrust faster.

"Oh my God-" she screams as her eyes tear up.

"I'm gonna turn you immortal," I say as I groan, "You're gonna be stuck with me forever."

"Ah- I-I'd love to," she stutters.

"Take a breath," instruct her as I lower myself to her neck, "I'm going to bite."

She nods holding onto me tightly. I bite into her as I thrust faster. I'll give all of the pleasure together. She screams and hits me but I bite further into her skin and release my venom as she falls on the bed arching her back and moaning. I continue pounding into her as I release my venom into her system. 

"Tae ah- I am close," she whimpers.

I hum to signal her to let go. She comes undone and makes it's slippery allowing me to go faster and smoother. She moans as I quicken my pace. Her grip on my arm loosens and falls off. I feel her blood in my mouth but I continue releasing the venom into her. Her tears roll down as she whispers inaudible things. 

"I feel so good," she sobs, "I can't it feels so good."

I let go of her neck after making sure the venom was more than blood in her body. She moans clenching her eyes shut.

"Oh, dear," I thrust faster as I feel her coming undone again, "I love you," I groan feeling my climax, "You didn't miss any pills, did you?"

She shakes her head and moans. I go faster finishing inside her and fall on top of her, "I love you so much."

"I- Am I immortal?" She asks, panting. 

"Not yet," I reply, "It's still taking effect. By morning you will be."

"Okay," she nods.

"Dear?" I ask and she hums, "Can I fall asleep? I don't want to pull out. Please."

She nods too exhausted to speak.

"I love you, dear," I kiss her forehead and bring the cover over us with my power, "Good night..."

"This is your last night as a mortal being

"This is your last night as a mortal being."

1105 words

A/N- One more chapter left. And uh, triple update cus I finished the book-