𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿

Comenzar desde el principio

"You know how," I smirk at him.

"Yuna," Hoseok says, "We missed you. Where did that bastard take you?"

"He took me to a safe place and then gave me food," she giggles, "He wasn't bad."

"What?" Namjoon asks, "How did Taehyung find you?"

"I have my ways," I stand up pulling Yuna out of the three men's grasps, "You don't need to worry. We'll be going back to Korea soon."

"You don't decide that!" Seokjin yells, "She's coming with us!"

"No, she's not," I take her hand and walk out of the room with the three men following us out.

"Stop!" Seokjin yells, "Yuna! Come with us! Your boyfriend is a psychopath!"

Yuna stops and turns back, "How do you know?"

"What?" Seokjin's face twists in confusion.

"How do you know he's a psychopath?" She asks.

"Your boyfriend is a murderer! He murdered so many people. Including your grandfather, Yuna!" Seokjin yells.

"I know," she replies, "I know what he did. And if I was in his place, I would have too."

"You don't understand Yuna," Namjoon says, "He separated you from your family!"

"I don't care! It doesn't matter anymore," Yuna yells, "I know. It's obvious that I was separated from my family but it doesn't matter anymore. I don't know them so I don't feel any sort of affection to my parents or family."

"Yoongi is your brother," Hoseok says softly and her eyes widen, "What?"

"He's your brother," Hoseok repeats, "Taehyung kept it from you."

She looks at me and I mumble a sorry. 

"Well, my so-called brother released inappropriate videos of mine and tried to kill me," she replies.

"He didn't know you were his sister then. Taehyung had wiped all his memories of you," Hoseok explains.

"I didn't know either," she sighs, "And I don't want to know or care. Whether he knew it or not, I'll never forget what he did. All those inappropriate messages and stuff that came along when he release them, all the name-calling... I'll never forget those. I hate him."

"Don't go with him, Yuna," Seokjin says, "We're your friends of six years."

"Yes," she replies, "Friends of six years who teamed up with a person who tried to ruin my life."

"He doesn't want to ruin your life... Not anymore at least," Hoseok says.

"He already tried," she says, "Besides, I lived without a brother for all these years... I'm pretty sure I can live without one ahead."

"That's because you had three brothers," Namjoon smiles, "You never needed him because you had us."

Yuna looks at him with watery eyes, "I-" She falls onto her knees crying. I quickly crouch beside her hugging her, "Dear!"

She holds onto me crying into my neck, "I'm sorry. I can't choose. I love you and them too. I can't leave them."

"You don't have to leave them," I pat her back, "I'm not forcing you to pick sides, dear. I just don't want you to leave me. We'll continue our lives like how we used," I smile at her softly, "You can live with me, go to work, be with your friends, hang out with them and everything. I just want your love, Yuna. That's all. I only want you to love me and be with me."

She cries harder, "I love you so much."

I kiss her forehead and hug her patting her back, "I love you more than anything in this world."

"I love you," she sobs, 

"More than myself

"More than myself." 

1107 words

A/N- Hmmm so this is coming close to the end. It's probably going to end with a few chapters. And btw, any thoughts of what's ahead?