Chapter 27 B&C💜💛

Start from the beginning

After another hour, Bey was finally dressed and ready to o go.

"About damn time" I stood up approaching her.

"For your information Beautiful takes time."

"True dat and you look beautiful" I reached over playing with the end of her ponytail "I love it when you have your hair like this."

She smiled and turned against me, standing up on her tip toes; she reached for my lips kissing me heatedly. I reciprocated, groaning when she pulled back.

"Mmm, what was that for?" I grinned manically as she shrugged.

"No reason, I just wanted to kiss you."

I nodded and kissed her lips again quickly. "Well feel free to do that again any time you feel like it."
She smiled and blushed.

"I'll keep that in mind."

"What are you going to be doing while I'm gone?" Bey asked her  daughter as we're getting ready to leave.

"Me, CeCe and Halle are going to the mall" Bella replied sitting at the kitchen counter.

"Do you need some cash?" Bey asked grabbing her keys off the holder.

"No, I'm good"

"A'ight, make sure you get dinner because I don't know when I will be back home since my boyfriend here won't tell me where we're going."

Bella shot me a knowing look. "I will, mom."

"All right, baby, I love you." She planted a kiss on Bella head.

"Love you too, mom, and have fun you too"  Bey and Bella shared a hug before saying their goodbyes. 

"God, I'm starving," Beyoncé stated as we were settling in the car.

"Babe, I asked you an hour ago if you was hungry, and you said no, I would have gotten something to eat"

"That's because I wasn't, but now I am" she defended

I just shook my head at her reply. "You want me to stop at Popeyes?"

"Yes! You know me so well." I just smiled, pulling the car into drive.

We stepped out of the car. "Shawn, what are we doing? We not leaving the state, are we? you know I can't right now, Beyoncé exclaimed as we made our way over to the jet."

"Babe, chill, we ain't doing non of that"

"Then what are we doing here?"

"You will see" I say taking her head in mines as we walk.

"This whole day you have been acting weird, and for the last week, I feel like you have been keeping things from me." Oh lord, here we go.

"I'm not keeping anything from you" I told her

She stopped our strides turning to face me "Then why do I feel like you hiding something from me?"

"Maybe it is your over active imagination" I tried, only to have her roll her eyes in response.

"I'm not a fool, Shawn."I grabbed her, pulling her to me for a side hug.

"You're not, and I'm not keeping anything from you." Not saying anything. She pushed out of my hold folding  her arms across her chest, "you're hiding something from me."

"Would you just let it go? I already told you I'm not."

"Fine!" She mumbled, brushing past me and walking ahead of me. I could tell she was a little annoyed at me, and I was beginning to get anxious. I want this day to be perfect, I don't want anything to ruin the surprise. I signed before going after her. I just hope her attitude changes once she sees my surpris-.