Chapter 1

This is an edited version of the story, so it should be error free, but incase if you find any, feel free to notify me. Thank you.

Naina, Kaira and Sanjana. Bffs since eternity. You were to always find the threesome together, in some cosy corner, gossiping, chatting, eating and pulling each other's legs. They were practically inseparable....... Until..... There's always an until.

Hell breaks loose for the three when Karan 'THE BAD BOY' enters the scene.

Read further to find out what happens next in this series filled with love, heartbreaks, fights, deaths and lots of drama. What is the secret that Naina had been keeping all this while?

You are sure to cry at the end of this and wish for more.

*winks*

Enjoy reading dear readers.

"OMG! Wait! Wait! Wait! I can't breathe!" I managed to say in between my snickers. "Gosh you guys are gonna kill me laughing" i scoffed playfully. "I know right? That's like the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!" Kaira said, cracking up again.

I along with my idiots Kaira and Sanjana were sitting in our usual place in the canteen during our recess and were laughing like crazies on some stupid jokes.

Kamya and her group were giving us those dirty looks, like we had committed some crime by laughing. I mean, what the hell is her freaking problem?! We live in a democratic country and have full rights to do whatever we want to, then who is she to stop us.

Uh... Well, erase the democratic country part. It was too intense. But my point is why does Kamya have to be such a bitch? Why can't she just stick to ger own pathetic life instead of poking her nose in other's business?

Kamya always had the tag of 'The bitch of the school'. And trust me she was upto no good. She is always either bullying someone or messing with some random rich, hot guy.

I can't even count, how many guys she slept with, till date. She's such a slut! God! She's unbelievable.

Anyways, why are we even talking about her?

Hi! I am Naina Briganza. It has been 18 years since I landed on earth. I am studying HM in London, after which I wish to own chains of hotels and become a successful entrepreneur. But that's a long way to go. I still need to study a lot for that.

My best of best friends are Kaira D'souza and Sanjana Mehra. We three have been together for 7 and a half years now.

Sanjana and me were in the same class since 4 but we started to actually socialize when in class 6. Our teacher had exchanged our seat partners and she was made to sit next to me. We chatted nonstop and shared our lunch and thus became best friends.

A year later Kaira joined in our little group, when she was transfered to St. Stepens School. The teacher had asked me and Sanjana to show her around the school, (both of us were in the good books of the entire school staff, and I don't know why!) and Kaira immediately clicked in.

"Ololypolly!!!!" someone screamed in my ear, making me jump out of my trance. When I finally came back to life, I realized it's non other than 'the infamous dumbass aka Jack Wilders', Kaira's boyfriend.

"Don't you dare call me with that weird nick name again!" I threatened, pointing my fork straight at him.

"Woah woah! Calm down Briganza!" He chuckled, pecking Kaira on her cheek making a tiny blush creep up her cheeks.

"Ahem" Sanjana cleared her throat awkwardly looking every where but at the two love birds who were having a lovey dovey time, while I yelled "Damn! PDA session!" waving my arms up in the air in disgust.

Suddenly the bell went off indicating that the recess was over, saving me and Sanjana from the heating up romance. We groaned as we stood up lazily and started walking towards our respective classes.

We waved Kaira and Jack as they went off in another direction, for their PE classes. While me and Sanjana had English, so we stayed together.

"By the way, did you hear about some new student coming?" Sanjana started. "Yeah, I've heard of it. They say he's the trustees son" I replied. "Woah! Big shot!" She gasped.

"I know" I said wriggling my eyebrows, half smiling. "What if he's hot?" Sanjana's eyes brightened up like a christmas tree. I rolled my eyes and said "I expect him to be nothing but a rich, spoilt brat".

"Oh god! You are impossible! Why do you always think that way?" Sanjana complained. "Because that's how it always is" I stated the fact, shutting her up.

Sanjana's POV

The classes were really boring and I slept during the lectures, while Naina kept poking me to wake me up.

This was the last class of the day so, after the bell rang I met up with Kaira and Naina, and we all walked towards Naina's house as we were having a sleepover there.

After we reached her house, we immediately jumped onto her couch as we were dead tired and moreover Naina's parents were always out for work, which meant that we had the entire house to ourselves, even though there were a few helpers in the house but that didn't really matter.

Naina already had several rooms so we took our showers and got dressed into our comfortable clothes as we were planning to go shopping.

I simply put on a zip up dress and pulled up my hair in a messy ponytail. I wore my bellies and went to check on Naina and Kaira.

They both were also ready. Naina was wearing denim blue high wasted shorts and a red top. Naina was gorgeous, though she always denied it. She looked amazing in anything she wears. Her light brown eyes always had a sparkle in them and her light brown and golden hair totally suited her and may be because of this somewhere inside me I always felt jealous of her. She had several guys after her, but she never gave a shit to them.

We chatted and chatted on our way to the mall and after shopping we realized that we were hungry so we dropped in a nearby fastfood joint and muched our eatables on our way to home.

We reached home very tired so we changed into our night dress and piled up in Naina's bed. We slept peacefully.

Votes... Comments...? Please?