Chapter 5: A Deadly Mission

Start from the beginning

He smirked evilly before raising his coated fingers up to his mouth and started rubbing my saliva all over his lips, looking at me for a reaction. I'm not gonna lie, it was arousing to watch as he pushing his fingers into his own mouth and sucked on them lightly, making sure to get all of my mouth's substances on every inch of his tongue. After completing this task he pulled his two fingers out of his mouth with a loud 'pop' before lowering his head next to me ear and whispering seductively,
"Mmmmh, so sweet I think I'll help myself to some more."
He rolled his tongue all the way from the top of my earlobe to it's base, sending pleasurable shivers down my body. His tongue pulled away from the top of my head before traveling to my plump lips licking them slightly as Felex's face drew closer to mine, only centimetres way from connecting. Once our noses touched at last, his tongue dug it's way into my mouth and his lips crashed into mine harshly aiming to get further into me. I let him do all the work as that tongue skillfully roamed every inch of my wet,hot mouth that it could reach, gliding over my fangs and gums mixing our saliva together thoroughly. His left hand made it's way back behind my head, getting tangled in my quills and pushing my head harder into his, deepening our steamy kiss even more.

Felex grinded his long, slippery muscle against mine creating hot friction that caused me to cry out,
"Mgha~haaa~huu~more~"
I could tell Felex liked this very fucking much because he complied and rubbed harder than before. He moved his tongue back over my teeth and pressed it against one of my sharp fangs, piercing it and allowing a metallic liquid to fill up my mouth. I smirked into our makeout session as my prediction was correct. Felex started to retract his tongue into his own mouth but I wasn't finished having my fun yet. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck forbidding him from pulling away as I forcefully pushed my tongue into his mouth and sent it down his throat blocking off his oxygen supply. Felex clearly did not expect this so he started squirming and plunged his palms into my shoulders to try seperate us, however it was pointless, the strength I possessed was to great for my little mouse. He tried to stand up only for me to pull him right back down into my lap again and push my tongue deeper down his throat. I noticed that his movements were becoming weaker and less every passing moment. He stopped struggling and sat still so I opened my eyes and watched as his eyelids slowly started to close and cover up those piercing orange orbs.

Felex stopped moving completely and I pulled my tongue all the way back up his throat and into his mouth again, tracing over his cheeks before making it's way back into my mouth. I could taste the katsudon that he had for lunch as I spat out as much of the bloodied, transparent substance as I could before reaching onto my desk for the bottle of antibiotics to prevent me from passing out. I took a sip from the small, black medicine bottle and placed it back down. After the thick liquid reached my stomach I proceeded to deal with the jackel that was slumped over my shoulder, I stood up and the unconscious body fell onto the cold floor with a loud 'thump'. I looked down at it with disgust on my face as I pushed it aside with my foot and walked over to my mirror and tended to the disheveled quills on my head. After regaining my 'holy fucking shit he's a bloody phsycopath!' look I strutted over to the door when it suddenly flew open, harshly smacking me in the face and sending me flying across the dull, grey floor.

P.O.V Shadow

After the commander dismissed me, I exited his office still confused as shit as to what the fuck just happened. I was even more puzzled as to why he was assigning me teammates. I was one of the best agents in this organisation. I always worked alone and completed my missions to the utmost perfection, so he definitely knew of my capabilities. The fact that he also assigned Fleetway of all people fucked with my head the most. Fleetway is the strongest agent the organisation has, besides the commander, so when I was told I would be working with him.........it made my anxiety about this mission increase tenfold. Rouge was an expert at infiltration and thievery but she only put forward any effort in actually being stealthy when a gem was involved, otherwise she couldn't give two shits about what happened. She was also the biggest flirt I've ever met in my life which annoyed the fuck out of me.