theon greyjoy

A/N: I have felt literally every single emotion possible about Theon, but I definitely bawled like a baby when he died...also this is so long so get excited :)

Your eyes flutter open as the sunlight streams in through the cracks of the shutters. You shiver, pulling the furs up to your chin to find some warmth. An arm wraps around you, pulling you into closer and warming you up. You sigh happily, sleep starting to take over once more.

"Good morning," Theon says and kisses your forehead, his voice still husky with sleep. 

You open your mouth to respond but your eyes shoot open when it finally hits you that it's morning. You leap from the bed, collecting your clothes that have been strewn around the room from the night before. 

"Shit, shit, shit," You whisper, trying to put them on as fast as you can. 

"What's the rush?" He asks, propping his head up on his arm, watching you scramble. 

"I was supposed to meet with my mother this morning for breakfast and I am completely late," You say, tripping as you put your underclothes on. 

"I don't think she'll be too upset," He says, yawning. 

"Then you don't know Catelyn Stark," You say, struggling to tie your dress by yourself.

"Just relax. If you run into the dining hall in a panic, she will definitely know something is going on," He says, now standing behind you helping you tie your dress. 

Your heartbeat speeds up when you see him in the mirror, completely naked behind you. You look down, blush burning your cheeks and heat spreading between your legs. You quickly shake off the feeling, it being what got you here in the first place.

"No one knows about us yet. I haven't even told Sansa," You say quietly. 

"Well maybe now is the time," He says, finishing tying your dress.

"Theon I can't have this conversation right now. I have to go," You say, running toward his chamber door. 

"Wait!" He calls, stopping you in your tracks. 

You turn to face him and he cups your cheek, kissing you softly. 

"Enjoy breakfast," He says, stroking your cheek. 

You smile like and idiot, then rush out of his chambers. Luckily no one was around to see you and you didn't have time to check, knowing your mother is furious by now. You burst into the dining hall, your mother sitting at the head of the table. 

"You're late," She says curtly, her eyes scanning you. 

"Slept too long. Sorry mother," You say, trying to control your rapid breathing. 

You quickly sit down, being served and your mother starts to talk to you. You're barely listening as you eat, only hearing something about your lessons with your septa. The only thing happening in your mind is images from the night before flashing before your eyes. You can practically feel Theon's hands and lips all over your body, making your cheeks red once more. 

"Are you listening to me?" Your mother snaps, pulling you from your day dream. 

"Yes mother. I need to pay more attention in my lessons with Septa Mordane," You say. 

"Clearly you were not. After breakfast your father wants to see you," She says. '

You look at her quizzically. 

"How come? Have I done something wrong?" You ask, knowing your father doesn't call people to him for a light reason. 

She clears her throat.