jon snow

TRIGGER WARNING: r*pe is implied in this chapter, if this affects you negatively, please skip this chapter. I will write tons of Jon imagines, but please keep yourselves safe. love you <3

You whimper and squeeze your eyes shut as you hear the screams of agony of another man being mauled to death by Ramsay's hounds. The stomach churning sound of wet flesh being torn apart and blood dripping to the floor makes bile fill your mouth. You picture Jon's face in your head, the only thing that brings you comfort in this hell.

"Take him to the pit," You hear Ramsay say.

You cower in the corner of the damp cell, knowing he's coming. You have been here for almost two months, and you've lost all of your fight. The first couple weeks, you made sure to make it as difficult as possible for Ramsay and you had hope that Jon would come rescue you at any moment. As the days went on, it dwindled and now you've convinced yourself that you're going to die here.

"That was another good one," Ramsay says, wiping blood from his face in hands.

You stay silent, fear coursing through your veins.

"I cannot wait until it's your beloved bastard's blood that I clean from my hands," He says.

A rush of confidence, something that has been missing for a long time, flows through you at the mention of Jon.

"Y--You seem to forget that y--you are a bastard too," You say quietly.

This seems to take him off guard, your demeanor usually sheepish.

"And you seem to forget that you could be the next meal. For my dogs...or for me." He says, sending a shiver down your spine and completely sucking the life out of you once more.

He hadn't defiled you yet, but you knew it was inevitable. You prayed to the God's that Jon would come rescue you before Ramsay got the chance, but now you aren't sure if that's possible.

"He will k--kill you," You say.

"You still believe that you have a chance? You still believe the King in the North is going to come rescue you? I will slaughter his army, the women, children, and him without thinking. I will take you and my wife and make you watch as I string him up and skin him alive. I am the King in the North. I have Winterfell. Me," He says, venom dripping from his words.

Your lip quivers as he finishes and he smirks at your fear.

"Sleep tight. Don't let the hounds bother you. They're still hungry," He whispers and walks away.

You wrap your arms around yourself and start to cry. You're at your breaking point, and you can't take anymore. You hear his dogs barking and howling, starving just a couple of feet away from you.

"Jon. Please Jon, help me," You whimper.

You're awoken when you hear the door to your cell being opened. You rub the sleep from your eyes, and almost scream when you see it's Ramsay that has entered. He rushes you before you can, pinning you against the wall and slapping his hand over your mouth, silencing you.

"I've been waiting for a long time for this," He says, his voice making your skin crawl.

He tears your corset down the middle, exposing your chest. You scream against his hand, tears streaming down your face.

"Shh. Don't cry," He says, wiping a tear off your cheek with his thumb.

He removes his hand from your mouth for a moment, and words spill out of it.

"Please, please don't do this. I will do anything. I will write to Jon and tell him not to come and that I'm okay, I will be a handmaid, I will do anything. Please don't do this to me," You sob, completely inconsolable.