robb stark

You sigh happily, a warm breeze ruffling your hair as you sit on a balcony, mending one of Robb's coats. Children play and squeal in the courtyard, making you smile.

"Hey, give it back!" You hear Arya shout down the corridor.

Rickon sprints into the room, holding a wooden sword. Arya comes running after him as he hides behind you and the chair you're sitting in.

"Rickon, give it back! It's mine!" She whines.

"Father says it isn't proper for little ladies to play with swords," Rickon says.

"I don't care! Give it back!" She shouts.

"Alright you two, enough. Rickon, give Arya her sword back," You say, giving him a scolding look.

"But--" He starts but you cut him off.

"No, not but. It is hers and she was playing with it. Give it back," You say.

He huffs and stomps over to her, handing it back. Arya takes it, then runs over to kiss your cheek.

"Thank you," She smiles, then runs off.

"Play nice Rickon. Arya could kick your butt if she wanted to," You say, turning your attention back to Robb's coat.

"Nuh uh!" He says.

"Go," You say, pointing to the door.

He huffs again and leaves, leaving you by yourself once more.

"You're going to be a wonderful mother. You always have done well with them," Robb says, now standing in the doorway referring to Arya and Rickon.

"Well hopefully our little lord or lady won't be as rambunctious as your siblings," You smile, running a hand over your swollen stomach.

"Gods be willing," He chuckles.

He comes up behind you, placing a kiss on your shoulder.

"I'm almost finished with your coat," You say.

"It looks wonderful. Thank you, my love," He mumbles, then placing a kiss on your neck.

"Robb..." You say in a warning tone.

"Hm?" He asks innocently.

"If you could kindly remind yourself of how this child got here in the first place, and how exhausted, sick, and emotional I am because of it, you would stop," You say, closing your eyes as he continues to work at your neck and teetering on the edge of giving into him.

"I do apologize, for I can't help it. You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen, and you carrying my child makes it even harder for me to control myself," He says, mumbling against your skin, his lips brushing behind your ear.

You gasp quietly as he nips at your skin but as soon as you stand up to face him, giving in, you hear Arya shouting again. You huff and shake your head.

"You'll be coming into a wild world, little one," Robb chuckles, placing his hands on your stomach.

"We'll never have time to ourselves anymore," You laugh.

"I'm sure Sansa wouldn't be opposed to watching her niece or nephew for a couple hours or so. You remember what happened when we told her we were expecting," He says.

You laugh as you remember having to run to get water after she collapsed while Robb tried to get her to come to, and when she did she immediately wrapped you in a bone crushing hug, sobbing all over your dress. She also checks up on you every day and tends to you even if you're feeling slightly ill.

"We can't wait to meet you," He says, kneeling down and kissing your belly.

You smile and run your hands through his curls, dreaming about your baby. 

A/N: Robb was definitely a fave character of mine. :(