The Trend:

Those days we couldn't do much but chill inside the house and do nothing at all cause even if you went outside you couldn't do anything. So that day I was just gonna sit and binje watch something on TV, but my phone rang and it was him asking 'if I could accompany him to go to town and do some errands, to that was like asking me to marry him! I said "yes of course when?" he said "now" I didn't hassitate harried and changed and he told me when he was outside I got in the car and we did this cute thing of always kissing each other whenever we see each other. At that time I saw it as a very cute a lovely thing to do with my boo, as I had never done it with anyone before. We went to town and we ran some of his errands afterwards we went to buy some takeaway food and he asked me what I would like and I replied with "anything that is as big as your heart" by that I meant anything he saw fit for me, how much he thought of me, and he ended up buy me fried chicken wings which were my favorite so I saw no issue and got me sparkling water.
I thought to myself 'he might think I don't know how to handle my spicy food so I let him be' but actually he bought me sparkling water because he wanted me to drink swallow our baby stopper...
I remember him asking me very nicely to  take away a life but it was not really a life as an embryo is made after 6 days but my old virgin mind thought so. I did as told and swallowed them down afterwards we eat our takeaways and called it a date.

Me calling that a date shows that I hadn't had Many boyfriends at the time and haven't been taken seriously in life or maybe I was too young for those thing, period, but that didn't stop old neive little girl like me to feel like she was special and she had found her soulmate who was  much older then her.