Sneaky:

At 3:00a.m I ask him to take me home as he was already tired and I was a bit scared that maybe my mother had realized that I wasn't in the house anymore. We got in the car and he said to me "babe we should get morning afters so that we don't have any kids" I was mostly afraid that he had left his seed were it shouldn't be planted so I just agreed. We got to my gate and he said "thank you babe for a wonderful time, I love you" then gave me a baby kiss. After what I have given him that's all he could say to me "thank you" "I love you " wow! Me give you a peice of me a piece no one had ever had and will never have now because of him, and that's all he had to say to me. But stupid and nieve little old girl was happy with those words smiled and sneaked back inside the house, went to bed trying to replay what had happened in my dreams.

Later that day around 10a.m was the time I woke up as I was still hangover about the night and morning before, I woke up think I would feel different that I would feel more 'womenly' more free, more something I guess anything that might differentiate between the 23th and 24th but it all felt the same and come to think of it maybe I did feel something I felt more stupider then before...