A Women:

He asked to 'go down on me' I refused as I had seen some porn and didn't like the idea of being licked like a lollipop, but he insisted said "it different with everyone, everyone has there own skilled of doing things". I agreed as said 'he should give it a wack', only Said that cause I was a bit sceptical and scared of him and wanted him to like me at the same time, as if there wasn't already something about me to like, as if he would have found another virgin girl in our home town, as there were close to non.
Him trying to lick my cherry I didn't do nothing much as I didn't know how it should have felt but one thing I knew is I didn't feel any pleasure, but as I've heard that you just have to fake it till he makes it, so that's what I tried to do for him.
He put on the plastic reppare whiles he was kissing on me I've never seen that being done not even on porn so I felt like he was very much experienced..
He tired putting in his toothpick in my cherry but I guess my cherry was still to tight.
After a handful of times trying to put it in he said "let's take out the plastic reppare" didn't say anything let him be but things running in my head was I was gonna be pregnant when I walk out of this room, my neive mind of a virgin played tricks on me!

He put it in it was painful as hell! But him not moving for a second and letting it stay in there help me get use to the pain. When he did his first stroke that's where my mind came to the realization that 'my cherry was really popped!'
He did about 10min+- then he was finished at the time I felt like he was just being considerate of me but now I know it's because he never eat cherry tight and sweet as Mine.