Before long, she was able to slay a huge number of Lesser Demons with her AOE skills. It was a shame that she was already at the max level at the current stage of the game, or this would be the perfect opportunity to level up.

Ye Ci was able to obtain a lot of loots from the Lesser Demons. Of course, while a Purple item drop was impossible, there was a huge number of Blue and Green quality items among the loot. In the current stage of the game, guilds that were able to form dungeon exploration parties were in the minority, and players who could afford to hire a sponsored dungeon clearing were few and far between. The Blue and Green items could fetch a high price in the Auction House.

She then headed back to the abandoned mine after putting away all the items.

Despite Ye Ci's efforts, there was still a significant number of Lesser Demons in the Abandoned Mind. She was unable to locate the quest item among the loots dropped by the dead Lesser Demons. This meant that the map that she was looking for was on a specific Lesser Demon. There must be an Elite hidden among the mob of Lesser Demons that were still in the abandoned mine.

Ol' Four was still left in the shaft. Even if it was an Epic-tier monster, the Lesser Demons could still overwhelm Ol' Four with their sheer numbers. It would not last long without any aid from Ye Ci.

Empowered Cheetah Protection!

After activating the ability that increased her movement speed by 50%, Ye Ci headed straight to the mine shaft.

She then activated Hunter Protection before jumping into the mine shaft. Ol' Four, who was near death, was engaged in a bitter melee against 5 Lesser Demons. Ye Ci immediately cast Pet Healing on Ol' Four.

It seems that the combat strength of the Lesser Demons is not something that should be underestimated. Even without the presence of the Elite monster, Ol' Four was having a hard time fending off the Lesser Demons. As a pet that was resilient against physical damage, Ol' Four was still somewhat vulnerable against magical damage.

Ol' Four turned around and saw Ye Ci who landed at the base of the shaft after noticing the sudden increase of its HP. It let out an excited roar and immediately attacking the Lesser Demons with renewed vigor.

With the monsters focused on Ol' Four, it was easy for Ye Ci to deal with the Lesser Demons that were near their death.

She finally had the chance to sit on the ground and began replenishing her hitpoints and stamina. Even as she gobbled down her food, Ye Ci was kept a vigil on her surroundings. Other than a few stragglers and a dozen or so Lesser Demons at the heart of the mine shaft, she has managed to take out most of the Lesser Demon population.

Something's up with those Lesser Demons. I've definitely hit them with my Rain of Arrows, and some of them even came after me. Why would there still be Lesser Demons around that area? After a moment of thought, Ye Ci finally reached a conclusion: the Lesser Demon turned back halfway through their pursuit.

After her moment's of rest, Ye Ci began picking off the stragglers with the help of Ol' Four, and approached the small group of Lesser Demons. They were packed so tightly together that drawing aggro from one of the Lesser Demons would trigger the rest of its kind. However, Ye Ci knew that something must be done. She fired an arrow at one of the Lesser Demons, and the dozen of them began charging at her.

Ye Ci reaped away half of their hitpoints with a Rain of Arrows, and kited the Lesser Demons around the mine shaft. There was a nudging feeling that she was being watched as she battled the Lesser Demons.

The process of kiting the Lesser Demons was easier with Ol' Four around, and Ye Ci was able to dispatch her opponents within 2 minutes.

The mine shaft was eerily quiet after the battle. After looting the corpses, the map was still nowhere in sight.