"I'm sorry man" I said. "Shit I am too cuz. Why you doing this shit?" He asked his voice kinda cracking.

"It's keeping me sane." I said.

"Rj you my only brother left man. Ever since Rodney died I feel like it's been my job to take care of ya. You my lil bro why you tyrin to end yo life? Who tf got you hooked on these mayne? I swear ima kill em" he replied.

"Ain't nobody did shit mayne. I chose to do this. Just lemme get another hit...." I said reaching for the LSD but he moved it.

"YOU NEED HELP!" He yelled.

I shook my head. "Hell nah. I'm straight. I just need my medicine" I said trying to grab the heroin.

He pushed my hands back.

I pulled my gun out my pants.

I ain't wanna have to point a gun at my brother but I need this shit right now.

"L-look j-just gimme my s-shit" I said scratching my neck.

"You really fucked up man" he said.

"I ain't wanna have to pull it" I said.

He sighed. "You need help Rj." He said putting the box down.

I put my gun back and took the Molly out the bag and dropped it in my mouth.

Then I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and everything went black.

*3 hours later*
I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was in the hospital with all these damn wires hooked up to me.

I looked over to my side and seen 0dog. "Man. What the fuck?" I mumbled.

He looked up and sighed. "What the hell you do?" I said raising my voice a lil bit causing my head to start throbbing.

Shit that hurt. "I told you to stop taking them damn drugs but you ain't wanna listen so I pistol whipped yo dumb ass" he replied.

"Why the fuck would you do that? You know what that's gon do? Raven gon find out what I been doing and she gon hate me even more." I said.

"Nigga would you rather have died or sum shit?!" He yelled.

I sighed. "Nah man." I said.

"exactly so shut the fuck up" he said

"good looking out fam."

"Yeah man. You gon have to go to rehab after this shit tho." He said.

"Hell nah man. I can't do that. I'm good brah ion need all dat extra shit" I said. "It's gon help y-"

"no" I cut him off. He sighed.
"Ight"

Then, the doctor walked in. "Mr.Lawson correct?" He asked. "Das me" I said. "Alright...."

He said a hol bunch of other shit but honestly I wasn't listening.

I only listened to when he said I can go which was by the end of the week. Just great. I have to spend the whole week in this bitch.

*6 days later*

I ran out of the hospital and to 0dogs car out front. "Aye man thanks, for everything" I said.

"Man you good. Just looking out for my lil brotha" he replied as he drove to my house.

"Thanks man" I replied getting out the car. "No problem but you sure you good?" I nodded. "Yeah I'm coo" "ight brah" I closed the door and he drove off.

I ran into my house and collapsed on my couch.

My phone started ringing. I sighed before picking it up.

"Wassup?"

"Rj Lawson?" Asked some lady

"yeah what happenin?" "Um we have pills here in your name. We need you to pick them up ASAP." She said.

"Like right now?" I asked sighing. "Yes please."

"The pharmacy on Crenshaw?" I asked.

"Um no actually it's here in the hospital" she said

"ight" I hung up and hopped into my car. Can't even rest when I get back smh.

I walked into the hospital and walked up to the front desk to get my medicine.

Some ratchet ass girl was sitting there smacking her gum.

"Ain't you Rj? The rapper" she asked.

"That's me" I said.

"Damn you even finer in person" she said. I sighed.

"Can I just get my medicine? Damn" I said.

She rolled her eyes And went to the back.
I leaned up on the counter waiting for her to get my shit so I can bounce.

"Ok thanks" said a familiar voice.

Raven.

She was walking to the door with a paper in her hand.

"Aye ray" I said getting her attention.

She looked at me and sighed.
I smiled and walked over to her. "Wassup baby girl?" I asked.

"Nothin much" she replied.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the paper. It looked like an ultra sound.
Or maybe I'm tripping.

"Oh. Nothing" she said putting it behind her back. I lifted a brow. "Okay...well wa-"

"Rj Lawson." Said the ghetto front desk worker.

"I'll see you later" raven said hurrying out the hospital.

I sighed and walked over to the ghetto girl. "Here you go baybeh" she said flipping her uneven and stiff weave over her shoulders and smiling her crooked smile.

She had lipstick on her teeth. I scrunched up my face still starting at her.

"You want some of this?" she asked grabbing my hand.

I pulled my hand away real quick. "Eww bitch ain't nobody want yo ugly ass" I said and walked out of the hospital.

I hopped into my car and drive home. My mind is still on that paper raven was holding. I wanna know what's up.

Rj's money he was counting on this slide.