It was you and Penny fighting Cardin's lackeys you didn't even bother learning their names they grabbed the green one by the arm and threw him at his teammate as penny proceeded to throw her blades at the rocks they landed on and threw them out of bounds.

Penny:" Thank you for a wonderful time."

Tricky:" Pretty boring if you ask me."

You then walked off while penny and her Aquatence talked with ruby. you then got curious and looked at your tracker you later then walked to the exit of the festival and stook your hand out then your band began to beep immediately you put your arm back in.

Tricky:" Well then.... that's bullshit." you sighed

Port: "Now the moment you have all been waiting for... The one-on-one finals!! and F/n please come to the field since you are part of the contestant"

Tricky: "Aww crap." you rushed to the stadium with only a minute to spare and the crowd began cheering normally when they would see you they would run it actually felt kinda nice but that doesn't mean you plan to stop what you do best.

Oobleck: "now let's see who our first match will be"

the next fight was between yang and mercury this fight was going to be the best one yet the fight was pretty even both relying on their greatest strengths fist and amazing footwork. eventually, yang became victorious and shot him in the leg. and the crowd began to boo.

 and the crowd began to boo

Timeskip

Tricky Pov

Arena

normally I would check on them but I don't have that relationship with them yes we went on a mission together but they weren't letting me have fun, later Emerald announce that she was filling in due to mercury injury which means I got to fight her before I can fight Pyrrha.

Oobleck:" Now on to the next Round, F/n vs Emerald substituting for Mercury.

I got on the field and began to crack my knuckles now that I am looking at she looks really familiar...

" So shouldn't you be comforting your injured friend," I ask her.

Emerald: "He wanted me to make sure I won for him." she responded.

 "well, then I guess you lied to him." I laughed.

 the arena began to rise as I took out my axe the crowd began to cheer this was going to be one hell of a fight. I rushed toward Emerald only for her to disappear I looked around to see the people I hate most...

MY PARENTS

I clenched my hands to the point I damaged the handle of my Axe no that's too quick I want them TO SUFFER I rushed to punch my father then sidekick my mother only when I came in contact they disappeared then reappeared on the other side of the field. I Felt bullets hit me from the back it was my mom? this was getting weird I hate it.