Train Madness

3rd pov

It was morning, which means another day of school but you get used to it after a while I mean how can you be a somewhat psychopathic assassin if you can't handle something like school, suddenly all students were called to the amphitheater.

Tricky:"  Fucking damn it what now."

You went to the amphitheater and pretty much ignored the speech you didn't give two fucks about what was going to happen you just cared about fighting massacring and listen to music when he said something about missions that caught your interest. you actually began to somewhat pay attention as he explained that how everyone will have different missions during the week. you already knew what you wanted to do something challenging search and destroy it was. you were about to tap quadrant 5 guessing it was the most dangerous until another hand touched it as well.

F/n:" Ruby..."

Ruby:" F/n..."

F/n:" I believe you are too short to do this mission since I feel nice for the minute I will take it off your hands." you lifted your hand to your height which se wasn't even close to

Ruby:" But I and my team were planning on doing this fir- !"

F/n:" WRONG."

Yang:" Come on F/n you aren't serious-."

F/n:" WRONG."

Blake:" Are you goi-."

F/n: " WRONG."

You looked at Weiss waiting for her to speak with a smirk on your face while she looked annoyed the moment she opened her mouth you said "WRONG!"

Ozpin:" Unfortunately we determined the concentration of Grimm was too difficult for first-year students."

F/n:" You underestimate my power."

Ozpin:" No I am not underestimating you, but I do have a feeling one of you is going to make it there no matter what you choose."

after a little talk with Ozpin he eventually let you guys got to the area but at one cost you have to go with team rwby.

F/n:" Hell naw I ain't doing that I work alone."

Ozpin:" Is either that or you can spend the rest of the week with iron-

you immediately interrupted him before he can finish his sentence if there is one person you hate the most it's most likely him.

F/n:" Fine I will do it I mean it can't get any worse right?"

Timeskip

F/n:" FUCK THIS FUCK THIS I AINT DO THIS CRAP ITS NOT WORTH IT." you said looking at the fast-moving green-haired man

oobleck:" Hello everyone who is ready to fight for their lives also language F/n I won't tolerate profanity so at least keep it to a minimum."

after that and talking with Jnpr we got on the plane and were on our way to quadrant 5 

Timeskip

Oobleck: "Listen you may be students but as of this moment your first mission as huntsman has begun. From this point forward you will have to do everything I say understand?"

Y/n:

0:01 -0.01

Oobleck:" Something wrong F/n?"

Tricky:" No just had something in my throat."