The Fire to Inspire the Wolf

-A Day Later-
The group consisting of Neo, Kyojuro, and (Y/n) were boarding a train to help cut on the amount of walking they would have to do. Granted after their stop there would still be a extreme amount of travel left. They would sit in a booth and eat before (Y/n) and the boy would fall asleep. Neo looked over and got a smile at the kid sleeping peacefully next to (Y/n). Neo then looked out the window for awhile before falling asleep herself, however she is awoken by someone tugging on her sleeve. She opens her eyes to see that Kyojuro had sat down in the seat across from her. He just looks to Neo and asks simply.
Kyojuro:"Miss Neo, would you mind if I asked a few questions about my master?"
Neo just types into her scroll.
Neo:"Of course Kyojuro."
She then begun to answer the boys questions mainly pertaining to how strong his master was. Neo then asks.
Neo:"How has he been through out the time you've known him?"
Kyojuro responds brightly by saying.
Kyojuro:"He is great. He took me in after I lost my family. He taught me basic things about how to buy food and how to cook it. Then he would leave for possibly weeks at a time."
Neo:"We're you not worried?"
Kyojuro:"Of course I was but he sat me down and told me. That when I was strong enough he would take me with him some, so I tried to get better and stronger. He told me he wasn't ok with putting me in harms way if he didn't have a choice."
Neo continued to inquire causing a memory to play out in his head.
-4 Years Ago-
Kyojuro was sparring with (Y/n) out in the snow. Well, more accurately (Y/n) was teaching Kyojuro how to attack, block, parry, and misdirect attacks. (Y/n) was wearing a long sleeve and was noticing that Kyojuro had a fair amount of potential resting within him. Though Kyojuro wanted to practice all day which (Y/n) obliged, though eventually the sun began to set and (Y/n) said as he sheathed his sword.
(Y/n):"Training is over let's find us something to eat."
Kyojuro:"Come on just a little longer I..."
His stomach then produced a violent growl as he looked embarrassed. (Y/n) then patted his head before ruffling his hair and saying.
(Y/n):"Don't be embarrassed. We've been at it all day without eating it's normal."
Kyojuro then says.
Kyojuro:"Yes Master."
The two then walked through the more populated portion in the city as they looked for a place to eat until settling on a place with bento boxes. It was Kyojuro's favorite and (Y/n) knew this thus, the two both sat outside on a bench eating there food as Kyojuro scarfed his down as (Y/n) slowly ate his, open finishing Kyojuro exclaimed.
Kyojuro:"Delicious!"
Kyojuro then heard explosions but not violent explosions. Kyojuro ran off toward the sound leaving (Y/n) by himself on the bench. At this (Y/n) exhaled through his nose in slight amusement at the antics of his young student. At this he slowly rose to his feet putting a lid back on his box as he walked to catch up to Kyojuro. Upon finally catching up to Kyojuro to see he was watching fireworks with an awed smile on his face. This caused (Y/n) to sit there beside him prompting him to say to Kyojuro.
(Y/n):"You're a good kid, Kyojuro."
Kyojuro just looks to his master with a smile before saying.
Kyojuro:"Thank you sir."
(Y/n) then sits there in silence before asking a question.
(Y/n):"Kyojuro. What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Kyojuro then responded with an answer that (Y/n) wasn't expecting.
Kyojuro:"I wanna be like you master. You're smart, strong, and kind I just hope someday to be the same."
Kyojuro didn't think much about the statement he had just made. Though for (Y/n) that meant the world, (Y/n) couldn't describe it but he felt a warmth spread through out his heart. Then he just wrapped his arm around his student and watched the fireworks with him.
-Meanwhile in Present Time-
Yang was standing in front of a home and knocks. A little later a older man opens the door. He looks to the young Xiao Long and says.
Dean:"Oh um. Hey Yang to what do I owe the favor?"
She looked to the man with her normal kind smile as she says.
Yang:"I wanted to come talk to you and ask a few questions. If that's ok with you Mr. Villalobos?"
Dean:"Of course Yang. Just don't mind the mess."
She could smell the alcohol on him as well as seeing all the house being shrouded in darkness. She had been told that he had fallen into a deep dark place. It seemed to have happened after his son left, at this she asked a few questions about his son. As he began to tell her about him slowly memories began to return though she wasn't really ready to share this with anyone. At the end of the questions Dean began to tear up and says.
Dean:"I uh I'm sorry."
Yang:"About what?"
Dean:"It was my fault he left the first time. I know that was hard on you and for that I feel terribly guilty."
Yang is then hit with a memory of her and (Y/n) kissing on a balcony. At that she feels an incredible sadness all of the sudden she is also filled with the want to see him. At this she simply asks.
Yang:"Mr. Villalobos can i ask you something?"
Dean:"Of course anything."
Yang looks to him and asks.
Yang:"Would you mind helping me find (Y/n)?"
Dean:"I would gladly help you. Let me gather somethings and we can leave tomorrow."
Yang:"Deal!"

A/n: That's another part completed. I hope you all enjoyed and I hope to see you all in the next one. I did away with Inosuke and made Yang remain single for obvious reasons. I just didn't really like that piece that much. Other than that, until next time, Peace!