With the stop of the vehicle, Dahyun's head landed on Sana's shoulder. Since she was asleep, she didn't realize that she had snuggled her head closer to Sana's neck. Sana flinched a little due to the sudden contact, but she was feeling quite sleepy herself. Unconsciously, Sana fell asleep, her head resting on Dahyun's.

Jihyo's eyes landed on the both of them, she let out a soft smile as she stared at the two 'friends'.

Yes, Dahyun classifies Sana as her friend now, but lately their actions together seem to say otherwise. Sana was unsure about her feelings, she was confused on what type of feelings she had towards Dahyun. But one thing they both knew, they can tolerate each other now.

"Quick, take a picture before they wake up!" Lisa whisper-yelled from the passenger seat at front.

"On it!" Irene snickered and took out of white polaroid camera.

The flash went off, causing Sana to wake up abruptly. Irene immediately put away her camera and checked the polaroid picture, she was overjoyed when she saw that it was a clear picture. Oh how soft the two 'friends' looked.

"What was that..?" Dahyun questioned, shivering because the RV's air conditioning was on.

"Nothing!" Somi answered quickly. "We just passed by a really bright street light, that's all..!"

"Hey, we're here!" Seulgi announced because they were in fact, parked in front of Irene's beach house.

"Okay everyone, let's go so we can sleep." Jennie said tiredly while walking to the RV door with her back slouched.

"You heard my sister, keep it moving!" - Jisoo

(A/N : for questions about the JenChuLiChaeng love square. basically jisoo and jennie are sisters. ships that contradict each other are jenlisa, chaennie, lisoo, and possibly chaelisa? maybe not chaelisa- so love triangle! bp love triangle<3)

"Sana-yah, wake up.." Dahyun nudged Sana's arm.

"Hmm.. Okay, let's go." Sana adjusted to the light for a bit then stood up with Dahyun.

Sana picked her bag and Dahyun's then headed out with Dahyun trailing right behind her. Once everyone was inside he beach house, Irene locked the entrance doors and backdoor so no one else could get in. Considering the fact that everyone's energy was drained after all the activities they did, they just tossed their belongings on the living room couches.

"Mina, Somi, and Chaeyoung, let's go to our room now." Jihyo signaled them to go upstairs with her.

Eventually, everyone was upstairs, well except Sana and Dahyun. The Korean Girl rummaged through the pantry and looked for her favorite chocolate snack, choco pies. When she got ahold of one, she sat herself down on the kitchen island. Sana saw this and quickly snatched the food item from the latter's hands.

"Yah! Give that back!" Dahyun whined and hopped off the kitchen island.

"This is just gonna give you sugar rush and you won't be able to sleep." Sana gestured to the chocolatey delight and placed it on the counter beside her.

"But- Ugh, fine!" Dahyun groaned before frowning.

"Sleep is important, let's go please." Sana grabbed Dahyun's wrist and dragged her all the way upstairs.

Once they were inside their shared bedroom, Dahyun plopped onto her bed and immediately drifted off to sleep.

Sana took notice of this and shook her head, "That weirdo didn't even change out of her outside clothes.".