2. Sae-byeok

Scene 1 : - 

[In an empty classroom; lunch hours]

"Hey, are you alone? can I sit here? " you ask, tentative

"Hey, are you alone? can I sit here? " you ask, tentative. "No." her voice gruff, like she rarely used her voice. Perplexed I took a step back, of course it couldn't be that easy, I thought. if it was that easy to approach and be friends, the class would've been friends with her already, of course you would've had more friends too, you dumb person, what made you think you could talk- "I meant, you can sit here." Sae-byeok's voice cut trough my inner monologue. "oh! ah- I see" I was surprised and it was evident in my voice I'm sure. 

She looked uncertain, so I sat down next to her, a nervous smile to offer. It was the first day after summer break. We all had made friends- little groups, yet she - Sae Byeok I heard her name from the roll calls. She sat in her own bubble, short nods she wasnt frail no, nor was she sorry. In opposition, no one messed with her, she had a hunched back but her eyes were fiery, no one tried to stir the storm that sat in her hands. 

Well once they did, Minyeo and Deoksu, hah that was fun to watch those bastards got what they needed, had there asses handed back to them. 

I think it was over the last few months that this crush grew, from far away adoration to a constant ba-thumps every time her name was called out, or she passes me by lunch. 

Now, she was unafraid, laidback in a way wouldn't do anything that was unnecessary or not of gain. Lest her pride was hurt. Strong and agile- yeah that was her. 

"um, do you want something? I have some spare bread?" I asked offering her some of the ones I had bought. Of course I did have her in mind, I mean I saw how she sat during lunch, where others usually ate out with their friends or brough t food from home, she usually vanished from the cafeteria. 

One day while strolling I found her on her phone is one the classrooms, just sitting passing the time.

Today, I finally found her again. 

"She looks so cute" I thought, she held the bread like it was a foreign object that she was seeing for the first time

"She looks so cute" I thought, she held the bread like it was a foreign object that she was seeing for the first time. Though she doesn't look angry, I notice.

She looks up again, as if asking, "really ? For me?" I nod my head again in affirmation

She nibbles in the bread, slowly eating it. And goddamnit it took all my will to not clutch my heart right then and there, she looks so cute. and who nibbles? like nibbles on bread? isn't that the definition of adorable.

She looks up again, staring at me and I realise I had been staring for a while now. Embarrassed, I felt the blood run up to my ears. It was unnecessarily hot in the room. 

She just looked at me with curious eyes. Softly, barely audible, I heard a thank you. She looked away and the rest of the time till the bell rang, a soft silence cloaked us. 

"you'll be here again. Tomorrow?" she said, barely looking over her shoulder. She said the words in a command but the end with a hint of a question. "Yeah! I'll meet you here again !" I said, barely counting my inner glee. Maybe we could become friends after all?

----------------------------------------------------->v<-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author outtakes :-

This will be chaptered? Idek maybe I'll make a separate book for it haha but this for Mrs, Saebyeok keke enjoy ~