bonus 2

With that they left to buy ice cream... I got distracted by those small small shops in which they sell cute jewelries and now I am lost... My phone's battery is dead. I started walking here and there... What do I do now???
Suddenly some 4-5 boys came and started flirting with me...

Man1 -hey sexy want some company?
Man 2 - you look new here baby girl... Don't worry we can show you many places... Why don't you visit our home

Me - no thanks. I am not interested in going to zoo... You chimpanzees

(An - raise your hand if you stan suga😎)

Man 3 - oh high attitude???
Me - of course not low like your IQ...
Man 1 - oh my wild kitten... You should know whom you are speaking to... Do you know who my dad is???
Me - hahahHhhhaaaa... Kids Are you filming some movie? This dialogue is so outdated. Even my grandpa knows the latest dialogues.. And for your kind information you ask that to your mother only she can tell you that...

I was enjoying roasting them...

Man 1 - I am the minister's son...
Me - so do you want me to congratulate you???
Man 3 - enough I think we talked too much baby girl
Me - oh you were talking??! I didn't know that because I could only see shit coming out of your mouth... I guess your ass must be jealous because of the amount of shit you produce from your mouth is more than your ass...
Man 2 - you bitch....

He came to me and was about to touch me on my boobs... but I kicked on his main part... He fell down then another man came and   grabbed my hand but I slapped him with my other hand and due to my slap his two tooth fell out. ...

I even took a metal rod and started beating the shit out of them

I even took a metal rod and started beating the shit out of them... They were very badly injured.... I took his phone and called the ambulance.

Man 1 - you will pay for this... You don't who I am and my connections don't think you can escape...
Me - pay for what? Your hospital bill? Come on man you shouldn't beg me for that I thought your father had the money to pay the bills. well you don't know who I am! and my connections. I am Kim yn. I work in Media, my one word is enough to destroy you and your Minister dad and learn to understand the situation who is escaping from here...