chap.14

Yn pov ...

I opened my eyes I saw my self in a beautiful room

I opened my eyes I saw my self in a beautiful room. I was having a headache. I tried to move my hand but it was tied up. Then I remembered what happened yesterday.
Yn - I was with taehyung then why am I here???
Then I saw the door opening and reveling taehyung

Taehyung pov...
When I entered into the room I saw baby looking at me in confusion, cute

Tae - good morning baby girl. Did you sleep well?
Yn - where am I? What happened yesterday? Why am I tied up?

She was asking everything in one go... I went near her and sat on the bed and also helped her to sit on the bed.

Tae - you are in my room and yesterday you rejected me so I kidnapped you. You know what babe I  reject rejection. Also you are tied because I don't want you to run away..
Yn - leave me MR KIM...
Tae - wow babe you look hot while you are angry...
Yn - what is your problem? Huh? Pata nahe kahaan se aate hain y ah log..
(I don't know where these people are coming from)
Tae - huh!??  What did you say?

She said something in her language but I didn't understand... Then she started to laugh. I was confused? Aren't girls supposed to be crying or being scared when they are kidnapped. Then she stopped and gave a cold expression

Yn - Mr Kim stop with this bull shit. And leave me. How long do you think you can kidnap me??? My friend will be searching for me. If I go missing, then she will file a case to the police and you will be arrested.

Ohhh so she was thinking that police can help her but she is wrong.

Tae - I don't care.
Yn - what do you mean by that? and anyways I have someone I like and I am also going on a date with him on this weekend so you can't force me ( lie )
Tae - what the fuck did you say, you like someone !!! Who the fuck is he?
Yn - stop yelling at me!!! Or I will complain to the police...
Tae - baby stop testing my patience and I don't care if you call police because they work for me!
Yn - w-what do y-you m-mean?
Tae - because I am a Mafia boss and they can do nothing... And you better tell me Who the fuck is he that you like ?!!
Yn - m-mafia?
Her expression changed and she started thinking something.

Yn pov...
I just lied to him so that I can stay away from him. But when he said he is mafia boss I was shocked and a bit scared since not all Mafias are kind like my brothers. If he is a Mafia boss then the police can do nothing to him. And I can't run away from here because he can easily find me. Well I learned at least this after living with my Mafia family. Any ways I have to handle this psycho till dad's anger is gone. And then I can go to India. And I am pretty sure he can't have his power over there because my Ajay bhiya ( elder brother ) is the Mafia king over there. But till then I should handle him ... Oh god give me power.

Taehyung pov...

Yn was in her thoughts I think she is getting scared of me because I am a Mafia but that is good so she won't run away from me but I want to know who the fuck does she love ?