chap. 17

Authors pov..
Tae -meet my fiance yn. And I am getting married soon.
4boys and yn -WHAT!!?!
Tae - did you like my surprise.??
Anyways guys introduce yourself.
??- hi yn I am Kim namjoon you can call me Joonie oppa or RM.
?? - hi I am Kim seokjin. I am world wide handsome you know. You can call me jin oppa.
??- hi I am your hope your my hope I'm j hope. Yn you can call me hobi oppa.
?? - hi I am in min yoongi. You can call me suga.
Jin - finally I am getting a sister in law. I am so happy for you tae.
J hope - yn we are like taehyungs brother so can see us as your brother too.
Suga - what happened yn why do you look so shooked and you don't look that happy.
Yn - because I am forced to do this.
Tae - yn you don't need to say this to my brothers.
Rm -kim taehyung we need to talk. Come with us and you both too jungkook and jimin...
Tae - but -
Rm - no buts just come.

Yn pov.
Then all the boys left the room but there were bodyguards.
Rose - what happened yn? Don't you love him? Then why were you hugging him then?
Me - (explains everything except the gun's part because I didn't want her to get scared)

Tae pov...
When we went to another room they started lecturing me.
Rm - what is happening tae???
Tae - I want to marry her but she doesn't want to so I have to force her.
Jin - taehyung she looks like an innocent girl. Why are you doing this to her?
J hope - and you two idiots were supporting him?!?!
Tae - look I know she is innocent. I fell in love with her and what can I do she is not accepting my feelings. You all know that I didn't believe in love. But she changed it. She is going to be the last girl in my life.
Jin- taehyung she also has feelings you should have made her fall in love.
J hope - does she have a boyfriend??
Tae - no she did not have..
Rm - why are you both silent?? Don't you guys have something ???
Jimin - what can we say?
JK-you guys arejust misunderstanding she is not so innocent as you guys think. I think she deserves it. And after all taehyung love her so I support this forced marriage.
Tae - look finally I am happy. Don't you guys like to See Me happy???
J hope - we are happy but listen, in future what will you say to your kids?that you forced on there mother.will they be able to respect you?? And in future when ever yn thinks about her marriage she will be always sad that it
Was forced. Just give her some time. Make her happy and make her fall in love with you.
Rm - that is a good idea.
Tae - OK I will marry her with her consent.
Suga - good, I know it your life you can do whatever you want but don't show your anger to her or you will lose the chance.
Tae - OK let go then.

Note - when they were coming back
Yn and rose were talking about the plan. So tae was listening to their conversation. Without them knowing.

Rose - so what are you going to do? Are you going to run ?

Tae - What no she should not run. Will she? Let me hear...

Yn - no I can't because he can easily find me. He is rich he can easily find me...and there is something you don't know about him and your boyfriend.

Tae - thank god she won't run away from me...
Jimin- thank god yn didn't tell rose that we both are Mafia...
Tae - but how did she know that you are also a Mafia?? I only told that I am mafia.

Rose - so what are you going to do?!
Yn - I do have a plan to get out of it but...

Tae - what plan??!
JK - shhh let's look what is her plan.

Rose - what plan???
Yn - mere bhaiyo Ko batana (telling to my brothers.)
Rose - what?
Yn - nothing!!!

Tae - what did she say??
Rm - she said something in her language.

Yn - look rose my plan is very dangerous. So I should do something else.

Tae - what does she mean by dangerous?

Rose - how dangerous? Will something happen to you???
Yn - no not me but to taehyung and also your boyfriend because he was also involved in this and definitely that jungkook.

Tae - is she caring about me?
Suga - who does she think she is??? We are Mafia and she thinks she can put us in danger.

Rose - do you like him why do you care so much about him. (Teasing tone)
Yn- look it's not like that I just don't want anyone to die...

Jimin - what even I will die ???
JK - why are you scared? She is just a normal girl.. What can she do to us.
Tae - I know she can do nothing to us but I need to know what it is.

Rose - what is the plan tell me..
Yn - I can't tell you rose. I can't put your life in danger.

That's it I am going to ask her!!!
Then tae bang open the door.
Tae went close to her.
Tae - YN what is your plan ???
Yn - n-n-nothing.
Tae - I have heard everything.now tell
me what is your fucking plan..??
Yn - so you have heard everything so leave me if you want your life.
Tae- so you won't tell me..
Yn - why should I?!?!!!
Suga - wow you got some attitude.Cool
Tae - yn don't show me your attitude...
Yn - I don't have attitude problem, I just have a personality you can't handle.
Suga - wow savage. Finally I got someone for competition
Tae - so you are not gonna tell me.. It's OK ..what can beautiful Angel like you
Do to a devil like me. What can you ??
Yn - so you think I am an angel??? ( said with sarcastic laugh)
Tae - of course devil can't be innocent and beautiful like you.
Yn - I don't get why people think devils are going to be red ugly guy with horns and tail.No Devils can also be beautiful
because it is a Fallen angel and used to be god's favorite. And you know what, oneof the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the world that devils don't exist with beautiful face. You are too naive thinking that.

Everyone except tae - woww!!!
Tae - you know what this is why I love you. You're my cup of tea.
Yn - and you know what this is why I don't like you because you can't even differentiate between cup of tea and a glass of champagne.
Suga - can I adopt you. You will be perfect for my sisters position.
Yn - you guys said you treat me like your sister. So you guys would let anyone force on your real sister for marriage...no right??? Then don't act like you care for me as sister.
Rm - look yn what he did was wrong...
But now he said he won't marry you until you give him permission.
J hope - and we know tae for a long time. This is the first time he is introducing a girl to us.
Jin - he might have slept with many girls but he never said he loves them. You are the first yn. So why don't you give him a chance. Just open your heart for him...

Tae holds your hand and looks into your eyes.
Tae - yn I won't force you to marry me just give me a chance I will make you fall in love with me... and anyway you don't have other choice.

Yn pov...
chance my foot I will never open my heart for you... But I need to gain his trust so when time comes I can get out of this shit...

Me - fine I will give you a chance but you can't force me to do anything.
Tae - really, yn I love you...
Me - hmm..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
--------------*******------------********--------

Hi guys Eid Mubarak, sorry I couldn't wish you yesterday.
Please vote for me.
...
😇