chap. 12

Yn - yhh!!! How dare you kiss me Kutte (dog) .
Tae - huh?

I didn't even realize that I  was swearing him in my Lang. Then he again started coming closer to me.

Yn - your disgusting don't come near me.
Tae - SHUT UP!!! Don't you dare call me that because you are mine and I have whole right on you.

Then he came near me and took me in his arms like bridal style. And I was  struggling to get out.

Yn - what the fuck is wrong with you. Leave me!!!
Then he sat on his chair and made me sit on his lap.
Yn - leave me you asshole !!! AHHHH
I screamed because I felt sharp stinging pain on my left butt because he gave me spanks and grabbed my right butt and squeezed it tightly.

Tae - now stop screaming or else I will  give you more spanks.

I did not cry I was screaming but now I stopped that also, because I didn't want anymore spanks. I think he is a psycho. I should stay away from him.

Tae - hmm good girl now kiss me and call me daddy...

Now that's it, he is crossing the line. If he is a psycho then I did PHD in becoming psycho. And only one psycho can deal with another psycho.
You have done a very big mistake Mr. Kim taehyung. Now be ready to pay for your sins.
Yn - take your hands off me this is my last warning to you Mr. Kim
I said in a calm voice...
Tae - oh and what if I don't ...

OK that's it. Then I banged my head on his nose area with full force and his grip on me got loose. And I got up from his lap.

Tae - AHHH...
Yn - that's what I'm gonna do now maintain distance from me otherwise I am gonna sue you for harassing me.
And now we have a meeting so I will get going. Hope you will reach on time.

Then I left from there.

Taehyung pov..

Ahh why is she so hard to get. Every girl wants to get my attention but I didn't give them and when a girl finally got my attention, it turns out she doesn't like me.

Then I went to the meeting room. I couldn't concentrate because I was looking at my baby and thinking why she didn't like me... Just look at me I am handsome, rich, famous. What else does she need.

After the meeting finished we went to my office.
Tae - yn I have something to tell you.
Yn - yes sir.
Tae mind - just say you love her and wants her to be your girlfriend.
Tae - I-i w-want
Yn - you want what sir?
Tae - want you to come tomorrow in my home and do the work.
Yn - umm yes sir. I think today's work is done so I am going home and please send the address.
Tae - ok

Ahh what the fuck is wrong with me. Anyway I will tell her tomorrow. And tomorrow she is going to be in my home. It is easy for me to fuck any slut but when it comes to confess I am really bad at it, maybe because it's my first time. Umm I should call jimin and ask how to confess...

On call
Tae - hello..what are you doing?
Jimin - nothing you know what remember rose
Tae - you mean yn's friend???
Jimin - yeah I am dating her.
Tae - bro tell me something new it not like she is your only girlfriend or something.
Jimin - tae I broke up with everyone else because I am serious about rose.
Tae - any ways I want to ask yn out. What should I do.
Jimin - umm I will tell you that in the night. Bye

Yn pov...
I reached home then I took a shower. After that I started watching TV.
Ring ring.
On call
Yn - hi
Rose - yn...so my crush, Park Jimin asked me out and I am dating him.
Yn - wow finally you got someone I thought you will die single.
Rose - you should also date someone then we can go on a double date.
Yn - no need I am happy being single OK. Like who wants to share her food with someone else. You be happy with your jimin.
Rose - so what type of guy would you like?
Yn - umm... A guy who is cute, I should have fun with that guy, he should be understanding type of guy because I say a lot of lie because of situation you know... And one main thing that he should cook for me. Well I love food and especially Indian food.
Rose - OK anyways I am going I have a  date with jimin
Yn - OK but don't drink too much.bye
Rose - OK my mother bye..

Call ended 

Taehyung pov ...
Ring ring
On call
Jimin - hello tae,.. so rose asked yn what type of guy would she like.
Tae - really, so what is it?
Jimin - she wants a guy who is cute, she should have fun with that guy, and that guy should be understanding because she said she lies a lot because of situations... Umm and the main thing is she wants a guy who can cook for her and she loves Indian food.
Tae - umm what does she mean by lies a lot.
Jimin - maybe she has her own reasons anyway try cooking and be more fun also cute
Tae - ok

Tomorrow I will make you mine and I will give you a lot of love babygirl. I want you forever. And if you don't agree with I have my own ways.

----------------------—------------------------------
Hi guys sorry I couldn't upload it yesterday... Anyways plzzzz vote😊