chap. 23

Yn pov...
Mom - did you make all these yn??
Me - yes mom I made some kimbap also in you didn't like Indian food.

We all sat and started eating..
Mom- wow dear you cook so good...
Jennie - oh god yn why is it so spicy...
Me - Jennie here drink some water.
Tae - baby it's so delicious...

We finished eating.his Mom loved my food. Tae and Jennie literally ate 7 to 8 gulab jamun. And now they both are fighting for the last one.

Tae - you ugly potato don't touch the last one. I want it.
Jennie - shut up you monkey I want that. Yn specially made for us not for you...
Tae - she is my girlfriend so whatever she makes is mine and you're a fatso you should go on a diet.

Why does every brother in this world annoy there sister. Seriously is it a universal law or something

(AN- I guess it is, even my brother is irritating 🙄🙄🙄)

Jennie - yn is it for him or for me??
Me - you can take it Jennie.
Tae - no it is so tasty I want more...

I went near them and took the last one from tae's hand and gave it to Jennie.

Tae - baby why did you give it to her??
Me - because you are the one who is a ugly fatso here. You should be the one who has to go on a diet. And you already ate a lot. Also don't you think sweet dessert should be always reserved for the beautiful girl like her.

I turned around and saw Jennie who is so happy... We both did a high five. Of course only a sister who has irritating brother will understand another sisters problem. sisters squad are always amazing. Now we all are sitting on the sofa and chit chatting about something or the other. His dad did not even talk to me. And he always kept a serious face so I was kind a scared. He somewhere had my strict father's Vibe too... so I didn't mind to talk also. Suddenly his mom asked something which made me pause for a while.

Mom - yn dear what about your family?

Shit what do I do now. I don't want to lie to her but there is no other choice I can never reveal anything about my family since my family is a Mafia. And
If another Mafia get to know who my brothers are then they can easily use me to blackmail them. I am pretty sure tae won't do that. But after all he is also a human. I trust him but I can't let anyone useme against my brothers
What should I say to her.

Me - m-my f-f-family?? Umm...
Tae - mom actually she doesn't have anyone other than me.
Mom - ohh dear you might have felt very lonely
Me - no mom, my friends were always there for me. And they treated me like a princess.
Mom - aww any ways from now on consider us as your family you are not alone ok...

I really miss my mom but now I feel same care form his mom. I felt so happy. I nodded like a small kid. But suddenly...

Mr Kim - taehyung I want to talk to you alone come with me...

I got flinched when I heard his dad's cold voice... Tae came near to my ears and said 'baby I will now OK you can talk to mom ... Then he went with his dad..

Mom - yn dear..
Me - yes mom do you want something
Mom - I am sorry for being cold to you in the beginning . It's because you most of the girls or should I say sluts near him was always behind his money or looks. They used to never respected me so I thought you were also like that. But I was wrong you are the best for my son. You know what, it's been so long that I have seen my son so happy. You are the reason for his smile.
Me - mom it's OK I understand why you were like that.

____________

Tae pov...
We are in my study room. And he is sitting in front of me .

Tae - what happened dad?
Mr. Kim - listen son I can't approve your relationship.
Tae - WHAT!! but why ??
Mr Kim - look here my son you are a Mafia. You can't have a weakness.
Tae - dad she is not my weakness she is my strength my happiness...
Mr Kim - look I don't have any problem in you keeping her but I want you to marry one of my friend's daughter Im yoona.
Tae - dad I only see her as my sister. I don't lov-
Mr Kim - your life isn't about love or something... It is about strength in your Mafia life... I am not telling you to leave her but you have to marry yoona her dad is also very powerful so you will get more power.
Tae - she won't stay with me if I marry yoona...
Mr. Kim - it's not like you can't keep her. Just keep her by using your force like how you are doing right now.
Tae - ...
Mr. Kim - how are you going to deal with Mark?? How are you going to defeat him?? He already stole your drugs deal last time. If you marry yoona you can have more power.
Tae - ...
Mr. Kim - I am going now but I want you to think about it...
Tae - OK dad I will think about it...