chap. 15 party

Yn's pov...

I was so scared right now. He force fully kissed me... What ever happens I need to be careful... He is a psycho obsessed with me. And I know when I get angry I shout out. But today when I did that he forced on me. Next time if I am gonna shout I should do it in my Language. I some how Hide my tears in front of him. I should get ready , I have to meet Rose also...

Then I took a shower and wrapped my self in towel and went out of the bathroom. But when I entered into the room I saw taehyung standing there holding a cover. He was looking at me and licking his lips.

Taehyung pov

Taehyung pov...

I was waiting for my baby to finish her shower so that I can give her this dress. Then she came out of the bathroom and she was only wrapped by towel. She was looking so damn hot and sexy. The water dripping from her made me want to fuck her so bad.
Yn - yhh!! Get out
Tae - why should I babygirl

Then I went near her but she was talking steps back. Then I pulled her. Her face bumped into my chest.

Yn - leave me and get out !!! And stop looking at me like that...
Tae - why should I. You are all mine so I have the right to look at you.
Yn - leave I need to change...
Tae - OK here is the dress get ready and come down

Yn pov...

Oh god he is such a pervert. What if he does something. No no no I should run but I don't have enough money to go any other country. And there is no point in hiding over here he has power here. I can call my brothers but if I call them and tell what happened to me then there will be World War III. No no no that's not good. Then how will I escape from here after 2 months...ahhh I should just focus on how to survive for now.
I have to meet Rose too... Let me get ready.

 Let me get ready

Ohh god... isn't this dress too revealing
I mean I like these types of dresses but I was restricted to wear these types of dresses because of my brothers. If my brothers get to know I am wearing these types of dresses I am dead meat. They won't know since I am in Korea. I should go down stairs.

 I should go down stairs