chap. 27. 18+

Yn pov....
Now I reached home. I opened the door and went inside and what I saw was an angry taehyung sitting on the sofa.

Me - h-hi t-tae

Me - h-hi t-tae... Did you eat anything.

I asked trying to distract his anger.
He was deeply glaring at me it felt like he glaring directly to my soul. He then stood up and slowly started coming to me and pulled me by my waist. I was getting so scared but I didn't show it to him. I kept my hands around his neck to make it look normal... But he kept his face with no emotion.

Tae - are you not going to ask about my meeting.
Me - I know you will definitely get the deal.
Tae - did you have fun with Rose today.
Me - o-of course.
Tae - oh so where are the things you bought ?? You said you wanted to buy some girls stuff...
Me - umm ohh t-that umm a-actually umm t-he thing is umm I didn't like any to buy them. Yeah...

Oh god I totally forgot that I should have bought somethings so that he won't get suspicious. But looks like he is not satisfied with the answer... He took a deep breath.

Tae - I am giving you last chance do you have something to say???
Me - l-like what?
Tae - something about Mark's project. Did you help him in any way.
Me - ohh about that on that day when he kidnapped me, I said him a point because I was bored and I saw his project so I asked if he wants my help but he started saying that what can a girl like me know about these businesses deal. It hurted my pride so I wanted to prove him wrong nothing else.

The answer seemed satisfied according to me.

Tae - then what about lying to me about you going out with the rose?

Wait did he call and asked it to rose. Shit yn, what are you going to say to him now.

Me - t-tae s-since you got the deal with the Indian Mafia king. S-shouldn't we have a party
Tae - wait how did you know that I got the deal??

Shit yn, can't you think before saying something.

Me - it's because I'm 100 % sure you are gonna get the deal...

Oh yn, can't you be a bit logical. He looks so angry now. Should I say him every thing. His grip on my waist is so tight now.

Me - t-tae please, i-it h-urts
Tae - THEN DO YOU KNOW HoW MuCH IT HURTS WHEN YOU LIE To ME ?!?

He raised his voice on me. I don't know why I am so disappointed on him. I can't take this anymore.

Me - taehyung take your hands off me

I said in a calm and cold voice. He still didn't take it off.

Me - I finally started loving you so please don't make me hate you taehyung...

He took his hands from me immediately.

Me - you are right I did lie to you about going out with Rose. And about why I helped mark is because I wanted to know something from him.
I don't like this taehyung because of you I don't have any privacy. I understand that you are a Mafia and stuff but I don't like it when you're bodyguards always following my like a dog tail...