To protect the ones you care for

Start from the beginning

I walked into the dining hall and much to my dismay heard a loud voice echo through it. "But we gotta do it! if not now, then when!?" Gonta yelled. "L-Like I said before, it's reckless! There are still two Exisals, right!?" Tsumugi yelled at Gonta. "Gonta know that...but... Watching friends disappear... Seeing everyone get weaker... Gonta no can take this anymore! That's why Gonta go fight Monokuma!" Gonta yelled. Isn't it too early to be arguing about something so serious? I think if Gonta were to fight Monokuma of all things he would most likely get killed for breaking the school regulations, it doesn't matter how strong or smart you are, I doubt anyone could beat Monokuma. "Fight Monokuma!?" Shuichi yelled in disbelief. "Shuichi, good timing! Talk some sense into him! Gonta's saying a bunch of reckless stuff and he wont listen to us!" Himiko yelled. Wasn't I the last person to show up? Eh, Himiko just probably doesn't want to come to terms that the person who assisted in killing her friends is still living. "Gonta know it reckless...but it only way to save everyone. Waiting around, doing nothing just make more victims... That why Gonta gotta risk his life! Real gentleman would risk life! Gonta gladly give up life to save everyone!" Gonta yelled. "Gonta, I get how you feel, but don't you think you're getting ahead of yourself?" Kaito questioned. "Y-Yeah! It's reckless to fight against them barehanded!" Tsumugi yelled, sweat dropping. "...More like meaningless. You shouldn't do that. And even if you  did do that, it wouldn't stop the killing game." Kokichi pointed out. "What?" Shuichi mumbled. "...Why not?" Gonta questioned. 

"Actually, why would you even want to stop the killing game? It's just starting to get fun! It'd be a waste to stop now. You guys are all whack jobs! Is something wrong with your heads!?" Kokichi yelled. "...I-I feel like you're the last person that should be talking." I told Kokichi. How dare he praise the killing game? The very thing that...is causing everyone so much harm. "Oh, don't tell me...you guys aren't confident enough to win the game? Geez, if you're really that much of a weenie, then you might actually lose, y'know? But in my case, I'm full of confidence! I'll win this game, no matter what!" Kokichi yelled. "W-Win the game..." Shuichi mumbled. "Are you planning on becoming the next blackened then?" Maki asked Kokichi. "Me...? The next blackened? Yeah, sure. If that would help me win, then I'd do it." Kokichi admitted as he put a finger to his lip. "Are you serious...?" Shuichi questioned Kokichi. "Of course I am! Games are fun when you play them seriously, right!? So, c'mon guys! Let's enjoy this more! It's not often you get to play a killing game, y'know? Soooo, who's gonna be the next victim!? The game can't continue until there's another victim! So someone, start killing already! If you dooon't, then I'll kill someone instead! Just like I promised, got it!?" Kokichi yelled. 

"E-Eh? Shouldn't w-we hope that someone doesn't decide to k-kill rather than hope for it?" I pointed out. "I really wouldn't expect you to get it, however since you were an accomplice I would've expected you to kill someone sooner." Kokichi said. "...Y-Yes Kokichi, I was an accomplice...what's your point?" I asked him. "Weeell, my point is that since you already have some murder experience, why not use it to try your luck at escaping?" Kokichi questioned. I didn't answer that, I kept my head low at what Kokichi had just said. "Buuut since that Kiyo is dead I guess you've really got no one to give you the motivation to kill." Kokichi said as he grinned. He better not say what I think he's gonna say. "Kokichi what are you-" "Just think about it, being friends with a serial killer you must have some knowledge about murder yourself, well...since you got along with him so well it would only make sense." Kokichi said. "D-Don't call him that...have you no respect?" I spat at Kokichi, I was growing more agitated over time. "Oh? But that is what he was, no? A cold-blooded killer that killed girls for his beloved sister, he admitted it to us himself." Kokichi said, why was he being so...annoying? Does he always have to do this? "A-Are you...mocking him?" I asked Kokichi. "Who can say? I'm just stating facts." Kokichi answered. "I advise you to quit speaking ill about my f-friend." I requested to Kokichi.