Prologue- Cloaked Hearts

Hey, So I am back with another story

Hey,
So I am back with another story. After reading you might think what's going on here. Let me just give you little background before you read further. This story will be based on my imagination as what would have happened if Virat would have returned without marrying Sai. Also if there won't be any third angle.

Hope you shower the same love you have showered on my other stories.

Happy Reading 😊

-------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------

With his loaded heart, painful screams of a girl crying over her father's lifeless body still afresh in his mind. 'I lost my father because of you' still haunting in his ears. Amidst of all he still gathers all his guts to put on his uniform carrying on his shoulders the weight of two lives, one of his own the other one who sacrificed his life for him. He wears his cap of responsibility with an ambition of proving himself worthy of that sacrifice.

On the other side of the city, Once the dearest child of her father who used to throw tantrums for making her favourite breakfast cooked her food just for the sake of eating. With each bite she was realising her father is no where around to scold her to chew her food slowly properly, there is no on around to praise her for doing all her work on her own, no one to wish her 'all the best' for her first day of her dream college. Still with a thought of making her Aaba proud she took her bag and headed to her college.

Battling with their own traumatic struggles, both reached to their respective destination.

It was just afternoon sergeant
knocked into his cabin with a file in his hand. Sergeant passed the file to him.

It was the copy of someone's college admission form. 'Sai Joshi' he read aloud. The very next line made his heart to skip a beat ' Father's name- Late Kamal Joshi' he stumbled.

His heart was cloaked but at the same time he felt little breeze of happiness to know she was taking her first step towards her dream. Same thought juggling into his mind what if he would have agreed to the villagers to marry her? At the next very second he remembered her words 'I won't get married to him even if he is the last man alive'.

It's been a month not even once did she called him for any help. He kept looking at her name on the admission form remembering everything happened in Gadchiroli. Something in him urged him to head over to somewhere.

Following the same hand of time clock. She looked at the name of the college on the huge entrance gate. She then looked up to the sky and smiled assuring her Aaba about fulfilling the dream they once saw together. She felt whole range of emotions at once . She took a deep breath and went in.

-------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆--------------

Thank you for Reading 🙏

Please share your views and suggestions

Do vote if you like it.

After reading the Prologue. You might be finding it on a darker side. I would just say 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'. 😜

Hope you join in this journey as well.
Most importantly do tell me if you are interested to read that further. . .

Next- The game of hide and seek